Chapter 9

Mitch POV
"NO I HAVE AN ALPHA STOP"
He didn't listen he's slapped me and marked me.
"NOOOO SCOOTTT!"
I started sobbing uncontrollably
"Shut it you little slut."
He untied me and I couldn't see anything through my sobs then I got thrown into the cage with Kirstie.
"Mitchie?"
"Kirst??"
"Oh my god mitchie! He he he marked me."
Kirstie crawled over to me and saw mine the. Started crying with me. So there we sat on the concrete ground in the dark crying. We would have to go through the pain of them marking someone else again."
———————————————————-
Scott POV
We got onto the same road we were on when I lost Mitch. All I could do was cry. We drove and drove around that area forever then I saw it. A license plate that looked familiar on a van.
"AVI! That's it that's the van!"
"Good eye rookie."
We called the cops while we circled the street as soon as they got there they surrounded the house and broke in. What seemed like an eternity later I saw my Mitchie being led out with Kirstie right behind him.
"MITCHIE!"
I ran to him and pulled into a huge hug his eyes turned blue and he cried into my shoulder.
"Shhhhh it's ok I'm here now."
A similar situation was happening next to us with Avi and Kirstie. We loaded the Omegas into the car and drove home both Omegas were silent. Sadness and relief both filled the air.
"Shit! Av we forgot Kevin in the basement."
"Shit your right it's been almost 3 hours."
They got home and let Kevin out
"I'm sorry Kevin we got sidetracked with the omega forgive us?"
"Of course alphas."
He said with a kirt nod then went to hug mitch and Kirstie.
"Uh oh. Both of you were marked there?"
Both Omegas looked down and nodded sadly.
"Ok we are going to have put salt in those."
"Salt?"
"Yes it will slowly make them go away if we do it every day and since they were both arrested they lost likely won't mark anyone else."
"Kevin when can I mark my Mitchy?"
"As soon as this goes away probably about 1 month."
"A Month!"
"Yes sir."