The puppeteer - The first mission

It's been a year since I've been put here.. Isaac never came back..
He never did.. I wait for him day by day.. Pain after pain. I couldn't accept the fact that he's gone, I still want to believe he's alive..

.. Yet he never came back for me

I don't know what happened to him, he could be killed because of me.. Or I really killed him..

They threw me away after they are done with me, I grabbed my shirt and put it on.

"listen thot, ya got something to do tomorrow. Come to my room and we'll talk about it" he put on his own belt and watch me as I cover myself up ".. Yes sir"

I no longer cried from sex.. No longer fight them back or pleads.. I just let them do all they wish and pray they would make it quick.. They passed me around to their friends and all those people with weird fetish like them.. I found it sickening.. But I don't have any right to complain.. I know who I am.. A mere slave..

Infact, I cried too much last time until they beat my head, after loosing blood I lost my sight temporarily. I was really scared back then.. I thought I will never see again.. But they send someone to treat my head, then I could see again.. I still remember that doctor..

He told me not to cry soo much or I'll go blind.. I was so naive and trust him

Since then I told myself I won't cry.. And my heart has been so dry.. I found no reason to ever have feelings anymore.. I'm just a puppet.. I'm just a slave.. I'm nobody.. I keep telling that to myself as I clean the toilet floor. Some student came in and they knew about me

I'll give them a quick blowjob and they'll leave me alone.. Even if they want more.. I'll obey

I'm not the only one.. When I live in this dark side I saw someone who shared the same fate as me.. A victim of bully.. A victim of sex from the other students. But the trainers never touch him.. As for me it's another story

I look at the floors as I scrub it. And his voice reach me

"Do you.. Like doing this?"

I keep scrubbing the floor, and that was his first and the last attempt to talk to me.. I never talk to anyone but Isaac in this facility..

And I can't talk.. Or I'll be punished again.

I was at my worst when Isaac left me..

my heart has frozen..

And I don't want anything but him..

As a military cadet they sent me for missions.. I've been in front line a few times..I believe my master told them to train me more.. maybe because my soul has almost died.. I could do it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I really thought I lost everything..

I really thought nothing in this world could shake my soul anymore.. Until tonight..

Here I am.. In this dark basement, frozen when I saw what my master did upon me. "This is the liver, this could stand less than thirty hours, but it makes profit, remember not to leave it behind" he put it inside a cold container then he take another flesh. The prime meat, red and so wet.. "Lungs can't be preserve for long so make sure you got this in a good condition" then he tucked his hand inside the body again. The corpse are still fresh. The man in his thirties was killed right in front of me. William slit his throat and cut his skin open and start to teach me of what to do

"Drill this is your head Euro-Collins solutions reduce cellular swelling, use it for kidneys" he show the bottle to me and take another container "reduce metabolism minimize cells death, keep this box down here with you until I take it" he fix his mask and pulls out something tugged his hand inside only to pull out something very long. The smell could make me threw up, the sight makes me shiver. I sit there on the floor silently, doesn't even dare to make any noise.

"If you can't find the liver, just pull this out and you'll find it, see this stuff? This is Peritoneum. Looks like dead skin doesn't it?" He chuckled. "Looks very much like your skin" he glance at me with a creepy glee on his face. The blood filled his arms and the gleaming on his eyes makes my heart skip a beat.

"Don't take this if you don't want to smell like shit, it's called colon"

I don't know how long did the process go, he's fast, and will never teach me anything twice. I was lost in my thoughts and fear but I could remember it. When he was done he gave me the container, I hold it with my hands shivering. Then he gave me a few bottles "it's not easy to get this shit, waste it, and I'll make you pay" he warned me and it makes my faith sunken. "now you know your lessons"

"Lesson n-number seventy.. C-clean this corpse" I stuttered a few times, and I could see on his face he doesn't like it. He lowered himself and catch my face "listen, my puppet. I'm giving you this precious lesson, mess up? And you'll take the place" he threw me back, I hold the floor behind me, and breath hard.

I never thought.. I never thought this day would come..

Wait.. I do.. I knew William is going to use me in every way he could.. He wants money. I haven't been here for one year, he wants the money.. I know.. I know.. But I..

He paused the digging, leaving the shovel stuck on the ground, doesn't have more mental strength to keep going.

I don't want to do this..

I don't want to be like him..