Chapter 3

They were communicating with each other, that was obvious, the hole in their face was opening and closing. The white haired female walked over to it, she reeked of confidence, the smell overpowering the smell of the alley. It brought its lips back, showing pointy teeth. The female smiled. The female opened the hole and started making sounds, it just looked at the female blankly.

 The sounds that next came out made sense, but this creature thought that she could use the ancient language of old, she was going to pay. But first, it must listen. The female talked about the scent they had been following, the same it had been following. The female went on to say that the creature must be found, and if it has to be, killed. It didn't know when it was going to become part of this, or whether she was going to tell it all of this then kill it. It listened anyway. 

 The female finished her rambling. It was getting bored and looked around at the other hybrids standing around it. The red head male kept glancing at the black haired female, a look of longing and sadness on his face, the black hair ignored the male. The white haired female, most likely the leader of the pack, started talking in the unholy language of the current times. 

It looked at the ground, aware that the unholy abominations were slowly getting closer. It acted like it didn't realise what was happening, until they got too close for comfort. 

"Lirt eyis lufh." It snarled, get away filth.

The black haired female said something in its language. 

The female with the short white hair shook her head. "Lufth?" The female started to make weird noises. The other abominations looked at her, eyes narrowed. She talked in the unholy language again, and the others joined her in their weird noise making.

"Tfip om." Shut up. 

"Moi." You.

"Bhi moi." No you, it snarled, it watched the corners of the female's skin around the hole they put food in rise.

"Heo oni u vesa." Die in a hole.

"Moi heo, isprek ofibumecuz." You die, unholy abomination.

The female opened the hole, then closed it, nothing came out. She stepped back, a growl escaping from her throat. She murmured something to the female with the black hair, then they both were growling. A few seconds later, it was in the middle of eight growling milorme and human hybrids. 

"Moi lui u isprek ofibumecuz." You are an unholy abomination, the white haired female said, between growls. The female growled something in her language, then jumped forward, her bones cracking until a bright white Blahia stood in front of it, she stood two and a half meters tall, paws like small dustbin lids, the eyes had remained with one purple and one a light silver. The fur shone, the wind moving each strand. The tail just didn't touch the dirty floor, it was the normal length for a Blahia, two meters long. There were six more cracks, and six more Blahia stood looking at it. 

 The black haired female was the only one left in the human-like form. The female closed her eyes, her bones cracking before letting out a little whine of pain during the transformation. A newly first transformed, three, four weeks ago she would have transformed for the first time. She transformed into a Blahia the shade of the night sky at night, one eye was dark grey, the other was a dark blue grey, more evidence of how younge this one was. 

It looked at the eight Blahia, judging which would be the best fighters, runners, and which were average in both. The black one was a runner, long legs, fairly narrow body, fairly large paws. However, the claws looked sharp, very sharp. The white one next to the black female was more of a fighter, more muscled around the neck and shoulders, the body wasn't as narrow, the paws were still quite big though. 

The ginger female and the dark brown female both were fighters, shorter but stronger legs, their muscles were more profound then the white female, and the midnight coloured female, they were wider, muscles rippling along the whole body.

The blonde and the grey Blahias were runners, narrow bodies, long legs, and large paws. They looked like they could fight though, muscles were evident around their legs and necks.

The red and light brown Blahias looked ready to rip it apart at any given moment. They were fighters. The light brown could probably run faster then the red, but the red was stronger. Muscles bulged from beneath the fur, along the whole of the red's body, his claws were sharp, his eyes a pale green, although one had a stronger and brighter colour. The light brown had slighter muscles, but still a fighter.

They pounced at it at the same time. Caught off guard, it screeched.