Chapter 7

À"Valentina! Valentina!" Anita shouted as I came through the door.

"Yes Anita"

"Look at this" Anita shoved the magazine into my face. I grabbed it and looked at the page she wanted me to see.

I gasped. SALVATORIO WAS KISSES ON ANOTHER WOMEN!! I dropped the magazine on the floor and stormed out the store. I waved a cab and told him to go to Salvatorio.

I was fuming with angry that steam could be coming out my ears.

"You're ma'am" I got out the cab and stormed into the building. I marched right to the elevator.

"Ma'am do you have an appointment to see Mr. Marko?" The receptionist says chewing on her gum loudly. I slowly turned around and walked up to her. "Someone is going to have an appointment to the hospital if they don't mind their freaking busy!!" I angrily yelled. She jumped back in fear then nodded her head frankly. I smirked and continued my destination to Salvatorio.

I pushed the button on the elevator and got on when it opened. I then pressed the top floor and waited to arrive at the top.

Salvatorio p.o.v

"Gabriella you have to go darling. I don't want to this affair to be all over the news and papers" I said as I kissed her nice plumped full lips.

"Darling I want to stay. I want to make you happy again" Gabriella said fiddling with Salvatorio belt buckle.

"I promise next time but not now"

"Why?"

"Because- " I was cut short when my office door opened. I told Sam not to let anyone up.

"This is what you do when you aren't with me? You cheat on me and have it all in the papers?" Valentina angrily yelled. Gabriella hid behind me in fear.

"Tina I'm sorry" I pleaded.

"You dirty dog!! You are a down right dirty dog. I should have never given you another chance! You make me regret ever being with you!"

I was speechless. I was those things. I messed up my chance with her.

"And you!" Valentina pointed at Gabriella and turned her face up in disgust. "You are as dirty as him. You have no shame for yourself"

"At least I can keep him happy. I can give him what he wants" Gabriella taunted.

"Oh really can you give him real love?" Valentina picked up the lamp and threw it at Gabriella. I pushed her out the way before it hit her. "Or how about comfort, support? Or can you only give him wants between your filthy legs?" Valentina spat.

"You are insane!" Gabriella cried out. I didn't know what to do but protect Gabriella from Valentina. I know Valentina wasn't thinking straight. She was angry and hurt which was understandable.

"Valentina leave now before someone get hurt" I said sternly.

She balled up her fist and glared at me. "I hate you. I hate you so much" Valentina said holding in tears that were threaten to fall at any second.

She turned around and walked away. I was messed up. I messed up a chance to be with Valentina. I looked at Gabriella who was crying her eyes out then back at the door Valentina walked out of. I just messed up an almost perfect relationship over a side chick.

Valentina p.o.v

I left out Salvatorio office with tear in my eyes. I was hurt. I was hurt really bad. I knew I should never gave him a chance. I was a fool to give him a chance.