Finishing up the date

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Finishing up the date

*At the mall*

Now that the young couple had their serious talk about their relationship, Peter and Felicia, hand to hand, decide to continue their lovely date together. As they walk through the crowd, Peter notices a few guys checking out Felicia and giving him the thumbs up. Peter chuckles a bit the reaction he was getting leading to Felicia to lean her head on his shoulder, enjoying the attention like the two was now the hottest couple, while they still walk around the mall.

"So anything else you would like to do while we here?" Peter asks before kissing her forehead.

"We can catch a movie, but before that, I want to do some shopping," Felicia suggests with a smile on her face.

"Sounds like a plan to me. So what are you looking to buy out here?" Peter also asks.

"New clothes for us, duh," Felicia answers with Peter giving a confused look on his face.

"Um new clothes for me?" Peter wasn't sure why would he need to go clothes shopping.

Felicia nods her head at him, "Yes, if I'm going to help you with your insecurities, part of the process is getting you some fresh new look that screams I'm hot but taken by the best."

Peter would like that idea, considering it will make him look better in Felicia's eyes, if it wasn't for a concern he has about the idea. "What happens if that draws the wrong type of attention, I mean you don't go to the same school as me and not saying I would enjoy it but what if the girls start hitting on me?"

Felicia gently squeezes her boyfriend's hand before answering him. "Believe me; they will eventually learn that they can look but not touch. Best know that I will let my presence known."

Peter wonders what she meant by the last part, but shakes it off. "Anyway, what about you? What type of clothes you need to get?"

Felicia elects to take this moment to tease Peter. "You know, clothes that I could model for you. Maybe since you still in school by a sexy cheerleader outfit and be your cheerleader that comes with private cheer routines." She tells him with a sexy smile.

Peter blushes from her response. "You know you don't have to do that right?" Not that the idea didn't get Peter excited, the last thing he wanted was to make me her feel like he is some perv.

Felicia appreciates that Peter is a gentleman, but she was going to have to get him to become more comfortable with her and not just always be a gentleman but to be assertive and have hot fun with her as well. "I know I don't have to, that's why I want to for you. If that's okay?" She pleads, acting innocent with her expression.

Peter gulps from the way she was looking at him, "Um, sure if we ever cross that bridge."

Felicia then hugs him tight, whispering, "Let's hope we do." before dragging him inside a famous clothing store. Once they made it to the store, Peter takes the time to look around to see which store they were in only to find his self-surrounded by more silk and lace than he had ever seen before.

"Vic... Victoria Secrets!?" Peter stutters and shakes nervously at the store's name as his face gets heated from being inside and looking at the items near him.

"You got that right lover. I want to get some things to impress you. So what you think of this?" Felicia asks, now holding a lacy bra and panty set.

Peter turns to see what she was talking about, only for his jaw to drop down to the floor, picturing how even more hot Felicia would look with that on.