New Gang Intro Finale: Arsenic Candy

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

New Gang Intro Finale: Arsenic Candy

Determine to deal with this new gang in time to catch up with her boyfriend, Black Cat races to the spot that they are currently heading thanks to what she heard on the police radio. Arriving at the store, Black Cat scopes the scene to find three women wearing gothic like attire robbing a clothing store. Inside the store another set of three had a man tied up, taunting him, as they attempt to steal clothing.

"Untie me! Let me go!" The innocent man pleads but to no avail as one of the girl's steps on top of his chest to keep him still.

"Now what's the fun in that?" She teases. At this point, Black Cat finishes analyzing the field and concludes that she should be able to take down all six of them with no problem.

"Hurry up; I want to get a pretty dress too!" One of the members' shouts impatiently.

"Better make my move now before those brats go too far and that guy gets hurt." Black Cat jumps down from her lookout spot to confront the ladies. "Aren't you all too young to be window shopping?" She quips, getting the girls attention.

"Let's get rid of her! I'm sure there's an animal shelter that will lock her up." One of the girls said, causing Black Cat to stare at her in disbelief.

"Surely you could come up with something better than that right?"

"You about to find out why you shouldn't have mess with the Arsenic Candy." The three Arsenic members charge directly towards Black Cat with umbrellas as their weapon.

Black Cat goes on the offense with her speed to take down one of the girls. This course of action causes the other three that were inside the building to come out to stack the odds, but Cat isn't scared by this. Taking her grappling claw out, Black Cat leaps up in the air to fire her weapon at another member to grab hold of her proceeding to bring the thug towards her and kicks her down to the ground. One of the girl's attempts to strike Cat from behind, but Cat turns just in time to grab her hand and does a rolling backward kick to send the thug flying face first to the building. Eventually, Black Cat manages to defeat the remaining Arsenic Candy in a hard-fought fight but knows that the real battle is far from over.

"It's official; you girls certainly didn't come from sugar, spice, nor everything nice." Black Cat quips before walking over to the store owner to check on him.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asks while helping him off the ground.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks, though some of them got away before you got here. Cleaning this mess is going to suck." The store owner groans at the damage the gang left for him to fix.

"Well here's hoping that I can I get to the bottom of this new fail girl scout gang and stop them once and for all. I would help like to stay and help but I have another destination to head off to." Black Cat runs out of the store and shoots a cable claw at the building and begins to swing towards where Hydro-man, and hopefully Peter, is at.

*Earlier with Mary Jane*

A little bit after telling Felicia about Liz having a conversation with Peter, Mary Jane left the school hoping that Felicia doesn't scratch the cheerleader's eyeballs out from her face. While she doesn't buy the whole change of attitude that Liz is showing towards Peter, M.J would prefer to not turn on the new to see Peters girlfriend arrest for assault. Suddenly her phone vibrates to reveal that Felicia just sent a text to her, the two exchange numbers after discussing the Liz and Peter situation.