New Gang Intro Part 1: The Apocalypse

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything, I borrowed from other medias

New Gang Intro Part 1: The Apocalypse

*In Peter's basement*

After his fight with Flash, Peter left school early and went home to finish his new invention. Still feeling frustrated, Peter couldn't wait to go and take his anger out on some bad guys tonight though he prefers and hopes he runs into Hydro-man for some much-needed payback for what he did to Felicia. "A few more adjustments and water boy won't be prepared for my new webbing that I have created just for him."

While finishing up his project, Peter reflects on what happened at school starting with the odd conversation with Liz apologizing and wanting to try and be friends. "What was up with Liz's change in attitude? She seems like she genuinely wants a fresh start with me and she broke up with Flash to further prove her point. Even still I hope she's not thinking that I will dump Felicia for her and surely she would be not down with being friends with her at the moment."

Peter thoughts take him to the confrontation with Flash, who bully him for the longest since the two knew each other. The old Peter would have felt sorry for the way he handles today. However, the new Peter believes it was a long time coming and just needed the confidence to stand up for his self instead of being the usual punching bag. "It felt good to give Flash a piece of my mind finally. Sure I was trying to keep any suspicion of me being Spider-man, but it has been worth it since coming back to school and showing everyone there's a new Peter Parker in town."

Peter proudly smirks as he finishes his new webbing formula that should help him in his rematch against Hydro-man as well as his backup web fluid that sticks a lot tougher than his original. Wanting to prepare his self, Peter gets ready to test out new fluid until he hears on the police scanner that about gang activity in the area. "I was going to check this baby out before going on patrol, oh well looks like I'm going to have to test it on Hydro-man his self. Then again I'm sure if I cause enough noise he will come running."

With that said Peter puts on his Spider-suit, brings his new webbing, and heads to the scene of the crime with no intention of calling Felicia to go with him, for one he needed to take his anger out and this time his fight with Hydro-man is personal to him for surely she would understand that.

*Meanwhile At the school*

Liz, feeling proud that the first part of her plan was a success, retrieve her stuff from her locker and prepares to head home for the day. That is until she closes her locker and turns to see a familiar white hair girl standing right there scaring the crap out of her.

"I need to have a word with you right now." Felicia orders in a serious tone.

Liz nervously smiles and in her innocent voice, "Hello Felicia, what brings you by my locker?"

"Don't play dumb with me I heard about your conversation with Peter earlier before the Flash incident happens, and I'm not buying this whole I change for the better crap that you are claiming," Felicia calls out the problem causing Liz to flinch a bit.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, for its true I want a fresh start with Peter as friends. Now that I think about it, I believe me, and you have begun off on the wrong foot so how about you and me have a do-over for Peter's sake?" Liz request to sweetly for Felicia's liking.

"Right and maybe we have sleepovers and do each other's makeup while we at it," Felicia responds in a little girl voice.

"Oh my gosh, wouldn't that be fun?" Liz follows up with the conversation.