Spider-man vs. Hydro-man

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Spider-man vs. Hydro-man

*At the bank*

At a local bank, a standoff is currently taking place as police officers were sending gunshots towards the new aqua villain Hydro-man. However, the bullets do not affect, and Hydro-man brushes the cops off by attacking them with his water like abilities. With a smirk on his face, Hydro-man tears down the vault door to witness loads of money just waiting for him to steal for his own.

"With this much money and power, I can soon give Sadie the world if I wanted to." He tells his self proudly and starts to take the money until someone catches his attention.

"Unfortunately that plan is going to remain what it is, a dream that I will be more than happy to let you see through once I put you to sleep." Hydro-man turns to see none other than Spider-man standing where the vault door was at with an angrier posture compare to last time.

"Oh look it's the wash-up spider hero, and it seems you are missing your pet. What the cat couldn't handle water pressure that I lay on her?" Hydro-man tease not realizing how upset our hero is at him.

"Right now, Black Cat is the least of your concern. For you are dealing with a pissed off spider whose ready to kick you watery *ss." Spider-man states as he crunches his knuckles getting a laugh out of Hydro-man.

"Yeah is that bold statement supposed to frighten me? Last I check the last time we fought I knocked you and your cat friend off your pedestal with me claiming the throne."

Spider-man shakes his head at him. "Please, you only caught us off guard. Now I have some tricks up my sleeve that will guarantee my victory."

"Still waiting for the part that I am supposed to piss on myself in fear. However, since you so determine that you can stop me on your own, I don't mind beating some sense into you again." Hydro-man readies his self for round two. Though little did he and somewhat Spider-man realize as their battle begins, Peter's blood boils and the aggressive side of him slowly takes over.

Spider-man rushes straightforward with Hydro-man throwing water blasts at him missing his target. Smirking underneath his mask, Spider-man triggers a button on his web shooters and goes to punch Hydro-man in the face. Hydro-man braces the upcoming punch but isn't ready to feel the pain that comes once the Web-Head's fist connects to his jaw.

"Yeah, I bet that hurt." Spider-man looks at his gloves feeling impressed with how his project came out.

Hydro-man, with disbelief, rubs his cheek before focusing on Spider-man. "How the hell? I shouldn't have been able to feel that."

Spidey chuckles darkly sensing the fear from his foe. "Come on water boy surely you wouldn't think the next time we fight I wouldn't prepare myself? Allow me to introduce to you to my new web-fist in ice mode. Since water can freeze with the right temperature, I fix up a few special webbing batches just for you."

"Big deal, you might have come up with fancy science crap but you still no match for me. The story will go the same as big bad Hydro-man washes the spider away." Hydro-man bawls his fists turning them into liquid form.

"It's sad how you don't realize this battle is already over once I activate my new webbing. Oh well, I can have my fun with you for a little bit." Unknown to water like villain, Spidey's words are correct since he could use his new specialized web cartridge to hold him down. However, our friendly neighborhood Spider-man isn't feeling so friendly at the moment for he's out for payback.