Revelations

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

This chapter will be the start of the rating to be M and going forward

Revelations

*In the living room*

Peter's mouth fell wide open with his heart pumping fast. "You.. want.. me... to.. massage.. your..." He struggles to say, so Felicia finishes for him.

"That's right lover. Come on I know you have thought about it, and it's about time we start getting you out of this nervous stage when it comes to you touching me." Felicia officially has Peter right where she wants him. It amazed her how nervous he was just to grope a butt, well then again, she has the body to make any young guy go crazy, but hey she will be the lucky girl that will receive his first booty massage.

"Okay.. a deal is a deal." Peter gulps, he had never done this with any other girl and the reason being that of his respectful nature. Now here he is with a girl that wants him not always to be a gentleman and throw the rules out the window with his spider-side of his mind screaming to DO IT, JUST DO IT. With all that said Peter slowly reaches Felicia butt, touch it softly and slowly begin the massage.

"Mmmm you have firm, strong hands, Peter. Don't be scared; this is your property so you can squeeze or spank me if you want." Felicia said so Peter could feel more relaxed with her, which does help Peter get a little more into this session. Peter had to admit his girlfriend's ass, yes he said that, felt nice and firm as he would give Felicia ass a squeeze or a smack while rubbing her. His spider-side grew aggressive due to Felicia moaning and grinding on his groin.

"Peter the things I want you to do to me right now," Felicia said in her sultry tone snapping Peter out of his zone. "Felicia, could we stop for a moment?"

Felicia looks back to see a concern expression on her boyfriend's face. "What's wrong?" she implores not wanting to stop.

"I did enjoy giving you the massage, believe me, but for a second I think we were getting ahead of ourselves if you know what I mean," Peter answers her with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

Felicia's face became puzzled until she realizes what he said that she was going a bit overboard from the rubdown. "Sorry about that Peter, I just started getting lost in the way you were working my ass." She admits with a giggle.

"Don't apologize. I mean things like this happens to where I guess the body takes control itself." Peter shrugs as he gets up to sit on the couch.

"Maybe I can give a certain body part of yours a full massage to return the favor." She suggests wickedly.

"As hot as that sounds, I doubt that would help the big issue that I'm currently dealing with." Peter points out trying to hide the obvious bulge in his pants.

"It's a big issue from here." Felicia agrees with her eyes focus on the prize she wants right now.

"Honestly, how would you feel in the morning if we proceed to go through with that?" Peter asks, now being serious.

Felicia suddenly looks down with a hurt expression muttering, "Like you were just like someone else I had dated."

Peter notices the change in her tone. "And assuming that's a bad thing, I'm not that guy. Besides, we just began dating, and I don't want to keep rushing things." He finishes explaining. If their relationship is to work long term, Peter feels that he and Felicia need to go slow since it's still the beginning stages of them as a couple.

"I know you aren't Peter and I'm sorry. It's just part of me wants to, you know, with you. I just so used to doing that when it comes to having a boyfriend, especially when I know for a fact I'm very good at pleasing my man that way." Felicia, bits her lip, confession to Peter that she, not a virgin.