Confrontations

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything, I borrowed from other media

Confrontations

*During lunch*

"Peter?" A familiar voice calls his name out. When Peter looks over to see who it was, his initial thoughts were, "Oh hell, me and my Parker luck..." Peter, Felicia, and Mary Jane all turn to see two other students now standing by their table.

"Gwen. Harry." Peter greets his two former friends as calm as he could, who appears to have confused expressions on their faces.

"Yo Pete since when you start standing up to Flash?" Harry is the first to speak between the two. When his father Normal Osborn died, Peter hadn't seen or heard from him since the funeral, and honestly, he wasn't complaining due to the fact him not talking to Harry meant not hearing about how bad Spider-man is.

"Since I grew a backbone over the summer. Had a lot of time to reflect considering certain events that occur as of late." Peter replies in a sarcastic tone that makes Harry wince.

"I guess," Harry mutters in a low tone knowing full well what Peter was referring to.

Sensing that tension was building, Gwen walks up to Peter and asks softly, "Peter, could we talk in private?"

Peter glares at the person who had caused him pain before summer break. "What's there to talk about Gwen?" It was at that moment Felicia realizes that these were the so called friends that Peter had told her about during the summer break and suddenly wanted to claw the blonde eye's out.

Despite his response, Gwen attempts to get Peter to talk to her because they need to. "Peter please?" She pleads.

Peter rolled his eyes in frustration. "Fine." They both walk over to a corner with Felicia keeping her eyes straight on them while Harry just stands by with M.J giving him a cross look.

"So what's up, you still having fun with Harry while leaving me in the dust?" Peter folds his arms not really in the mood to talk to Gwen.

Gwen couldn't believe that Peter was acting this way though she couldn't blame him for being upset at her. "You know it's not like that Peter. Harry's father had just died; I couldn't just leave him like that it would have broken his heart if I just left him for you."

Peter rubs his forehead from hearing Gwen's excuse. "We had an agreement Gwen, hell I broke up with Liz so we could finally be together like planned yet you chose Harry. I could understand wanting to be there for him, but at some point, you could have made the call to end things which you didn't so tell me, Gwen, what was I supposed to think when Liz hates my guts, and you still with Harry and didn't bother reaching out to me all summer?"

"I'm sorry.." Gwen tries to apologize and explain her reasoning however Peter cuts her off before she can finish.

"No, you not sorry. It's all good though because thanks to your decision over the summer I reconnected with someone who knew what she wanted and helps me get me through a very rough time in my life. So enjoy your life with Harry for at this moment I have nothing to say to you or him especially with his constant rant about Spider-man." After saying what he had to say Peter walks back to the table leaving Gwen.

Harry noticed the hurt look on his girlfriend face and steps in front of Peter to get answers. "What did you say to her?"

"None of your business Harry and if you know what best for you, you will get out of my way and check in on your girlfriend unless you want me to make an example out of you like I did Flash," Peter warns Harry surprising Mary Jane and even Felicia.