Felicia's Penthouse of Fun

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Felicia's Penthouse of Fun

*At Felicia's home*

(Think Web of Shadows as far as the outside of the penthouse)

It took a few minutes for Peter to get over the shock at the building that he was looking at. He lands on her balcony, already thinking if her place looks beautiful outside, it has to look incredible inside. Not wanting to waste another second, Peter knocks on the balcony door, hoping he at the right place.

Peter's nerves calm down when he hears, "Who is it?" knowing that voice all too well even though it sounded severe.

"It's your spectacular boyfriend, Spider-man," Peter answers in a proud tone and does a heroic pose at the same time.

"Sorry, but my man's name is Peter Parker." The voice shouts back. If it weren't for Peter's mask, his mouth would have dropped to the floor by her smart remark.

"Felicia Hardy?" Peter asks, pretending to be hurt only to hear a giggle from the other side of the door.

The door finally opens up to reveal Felicia in a gray T-shirt and black yoga pants that fit her legs nicely. She looks at Peter in his Spider-man suit and fans her self-saying, "I'm just messing with you. I do like my man in uniform, if only you went back black." She teases.

A flashback of Peter wearing that black stuff appears in his head. "Not sure if that will happen again." Peter shakes his head before looking at her balcony again. "You live here? I figure a nice apartment, but this... Wow."

"Yep. Here is an example of what happens when your mom has a rich background; you get a fabulous life. Come in, make yourself at home." Felicia tells him as she leads her boyfriend inside her home. With his mask now off, Peter's eyes wander around, taking in the lovely scenery of his girlfriend's two-floor penthouse.

"Now, I know you wanted to take after your dad when you decided to become a thief, but living in a place like this, I don't see why when you have this lifestyle." Right now, after looking over the place, it was hard for Peter to understand why Felicia chose the path she took initially when she pretty much living wealthy.

Felicia shrugs at his comment. "Being a rich girl got boring for me after a while. I take up mostly like my dad living the outgoing, adventures, and dangerous life. Honestly, my mom and I have never been close, to begin with, because she would mostly care about making money and going on a lot of business trips. Which didn't matter even after she divorced my father when he went to prison, and I ended up staying with her? My dad, despite his history, always made time for me, and that's how I learn the skills that I have today, while my mom's way of loving her daughter was making sure I'm okay financially, which meant making sacrifices of not being part of my life."

Hearing this explanation gave Peter a much better understanding of Felicia's relationship with her parents and how she ended up living the life she lives. It reminded him how he grew up never really having a close relationship with his parents, only with his uncle and aunt until his uncle died but still consider parents in his eyes. "That makes sense; it seems like you and your dad must have a healthy relationship overall, especially for you to go out your way to try and break him out."

"Yes, we did before I found out the full story recently about what he had done, now I don't know if he is the same father, I grew up knowing." Felicia could feel a tear coming down her eye. Peter notices this and walks up behind her and holds her tightly to show comfort.