New Girl

As the coach introduce new girl to team . Lara Rine , has mysterious outfit to wear a t- shirt with inner bodysuit and have shorts below knee . Her hair tie in a bun and wear caps with super strikas sign . And she try her right hands cover with long sleves.
Lara ," hi ! I am Lara Rine please let me.play with u all" said with a big smile .
The team captain Dancing Rasta forward his to handshake so that Lara not feel well with them and have warm welcome and Lara did accept the welcome with big and cute smile.
El matador with firlty senses ," so you are the new member hehe you look so cute~ and why didn't you remove that hat ?? It didn't suit you actually you know and what is beneath on your hand ?! Show us! " said and try to get off her hat but Lara caught his hand twisted and make him knee down ," DON'T TRY TO TOUCH MY HAT!" said with face with fearfull eyes.
Coach said to Lara , " Lara , try to be more social ok? Let go El matador hand now. " With worry looking face to Lara and Lara let go El matador and whole team at this situation .
Shakes said to el madator with laughing ," hahahahaha el madator I ......hahahah think you had come to your senses.... Hahahahah .... .sorry el. But I can't stop laughing!" And Northsaw said ," looks like our new player is dangerous ! Watch out el madator ! Hahaha dude.
Coach ," boys! Enough talking now ! Start your practice and let's see ( looking. At Lara ) how u perform today" with smile on serious face.
Lara still didn't get her strika uniform so play in her casual outfit .
Lara team up with el madator and Northsaw against Dancing Rasta , blok and shakes. Before match start Lara look to el madator said with worried face," listen, I apologise for my behaviour but I am requesting that pls co-operate with me!" Bow to el madator. Everyone get surprised to her reaction and el matador said keeping hand on her shoulder," aww come on , now don't do that😦 come let's play that's we are called super strikas!?" Said to Lara with joking smile . Coach ," boys!, Start the game now! " As the coach whistle , the game start with Lara playing striker position . As the ball passes to el madator Lara confront dancing Rasta again ball come to Lara but rasta take it from her then she try take it but failed then rasta pass it to shakes and shakes confront el madator. Lara shout at el matador said ," el try to throw up ok?!" El madator without any second thought thrown ball up to avoid shakes to take the ball then ...................... continue to next

( Hey ! Pls guys comments on my stories ok?)!