Episode 2

As Shakes was asking the question to Lara , North Shaw(NS) looked back and see shake , pulled him his shoulder in excitement ,"Shake come here! See how Lara playing the game!!!" Shakes try to say but N.S. didn't listen him instead make him to watch the game. Lara also looked to the screen and take chair to seat.

ON THE SCREEN.
FROM THE BROADCASTING ROOM,
"In the first half match the Black team has scored 1 point after the break,  Both the team come on the ground .The Red team also scored the 1 point but time left is 10 mintues, Linda!" excited said to his best and cheerful partner. "Mac! you are right , this match taking an interesting twist as the both new team has scored same goals. I wondered who will win the match ?! Both the team has best player plus captain too. It's matter of who will win the match!" Mac,"Today whoever will the match will decide the order matches this time , I can't wait who is going to win ? Red team?""Or Black team?"Linda said to Mac.
ON THE GROUND
Lara and Vlarie come to the middle line and see face to face each other at the middle line . The ball has kept between both of them. Refree blow whistle and the game start! Lara and Vlarie start match by fighting for the ball. Vlarie take the ball.Then Vlarie pass through Lara. Vlarie pass every tackle coming her way and when two player come of Lara team in front of her. Vlarie see her sides. She then hit ball to her right , the ball got bounced by big block at that time Vlarie pass through the defense player while they were surprised by her move . Vlarie got the ball again and she is ready to hit the ball but at that time," I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GOAL!!!!!!"  Lara came behind Vlarie and she try to tackle but Vlarie grab the ball and jump to dodge Lara tackle. Vlarie did front cartwheel with ball got little bit away from goal . Lara and Vlarie come face to face again. Vlarie while smirking," Do you really think you can block my goal ? Even your goalkeeper looked sacred!" Lara looked back , see her goalkeeper getting nervous but then Lara smiled. Vlarie got confused. Lara ,"Yup my goalkeeper might be nervous but I trust her that she can block every goal of yours." Goalkeeper looked Lara, get in her position and is ready for Vlarie goal. Vlarie got her serious face get ready for kicking her goal "NOW!" Lara shouted and her one of the defense player get ball making Vlarie to lost her balance. "WHAT?!"Vlarie got surprised by the Lara teammate ;meanwhile Lara run forward towards the Vlarie team. Lara's one of the mid-fielder run forward climb the big block in front of her . The red (Lara team) defense player kick the ball to that mid-fielder. Mid-fielder block the ball with her chest then pass other player which were in Vlarie team field. Vlarie run fast to stop the goal of Lara team. Meanwhile , Lara come closer Vlarie goal with her teammates. Lara signal her teammates to get ready for goal. Lara see behind and sideways to check defense player and Vlarie but she nowhere to see. Lara get through Vlarie defense players by passing the ball to her teammates and Lara is all ready to get the goal . Lara teammate throw the ball in the air. Lara jumped from the side to kick by making curve spin ball but Vlarie come and also jump from the other side opposite to Lara.
The ball got hit from both side ,one side Lara and the other Vlarie. The pressure of the kick was hard that after the ball got hit from both sides , the air came which shook the other players around them. They kicked again in the air to get ball creating air from it. But Lara lose her balance , by taking this opportunity Vlarie got the ball. Lara landed on the ground but got her ankle twist make her difficult to run. Vlarie and her teammates are getting near to Lara goal. But Lara somehow manage to get near goal too. Vlarie get ready to attack at that time Lara came from backside and try to tackle Vlarie but Vlarie said smirking,"Not this time girl ! Same trick won't fool me!!!!" Vlarie throw the ball in the ball and jumping in the air too . Vlarie kick the ball in the curve turn . The ball take turn to go in the ball and got through the players . Lara also tried the ball by her head but due to pain ankle ,she failed . Vlarie team make second goal there. But at that time refree whistle. The match was over. Vlarie go to Lara and extend her hand . Lara take her hand and Vlarie pull her near to whisper jn the ear ,"It's just starting , you gotta see more trouble" Lara confused ,"what?" They look at eachother and others gather around for congratulations to Vlarie due to her efforts and best captaincy.
Lara got stecher so that doctors treat her ankle twist , Lara teammates came to Lara and cheer up and tell her they enjoyed  and thanks her playing today game .
               OFF THE SCREEN
IN THE EVENT ROOM
Everyone got excited by watching girls game.Amchir," With these cheering I guess you guys have enjoyed the game. This how you will play in the actuall match from now on. I hope the players will their new members equally regardless of gender and all. If there is any issues , actions will be taken which can be done heavily.
Now you have seen that Vlarie team a.k.a Black team win the match. They will decided thier match whom they want and which ground they will play.
Well I request all the coaches to other for important discussion. Other guys enjoyed the party!!!!!" With Anchor flick , the event light and comfy lights turns into dico light , music and wall turn into cocktail shop.
At the Supa strikas table, Coach get up and tell them enjoy party and ofcourse not to make any mess. North
Shaw to Lara excitedly ," Lara !!!! Girl you were awesome there!!!! OMG!!! I can't believe how u played!!"
Claus with excitement ," Yeah you are better than me , I always tense when I see others coming after me!!!!" Captain with happ smile,"My friend , you really did good out there . We are lucky to have you." Fighter (a.k.a El madator) not accepting the Lara performance but still accept it," well you played but not better than me." North Shaw ," yeah yeah we remember how you freaked out when you can't voice for first time" Everybody laugh at the Fighter incident. Shakes with serious stare at Lara while she is enjoying fun with others members and drinks her drink. North Shaw whisper to Shakes," Dude! you gotta cheer up , after all we make sure to get comfortable and don't just stare at her like that ! You might freak her out ! On top that she even injured her leg tooo!!?? " Shawn still whisper to Shakes but lost in thought,"Well Shawn is right , I shouldn't stare at her like that. Even she is the who fight that guy her leg must be strong enough to kick that badly but seeing I injury in the game , I don't think she is that girl. Well I might be too much thinking after all." Shakes sigh. Captain pat Shakes back,"  you gotta tell Lara about your thoughts about her performance , my friend." Shakes got flutter and see everyone staring at him including Lara. Shakes hesitating and worried ," well uh-h how your leg ? You were injured right ? " Lara got little embarassed " yeah-h it's alright I got doctor permission so I am joining you from next pratice but still I need little rest for my best recovery ." Shakes ," nice and your performance was best I never that kind of moves," Everyone agrees with Shakes statement. Lara," guys don't say like that , its embarassing! I learned these moves from your moves.  And thanks for compliments !!" Cool Jo  get up go on the floor for dancing. He invite everyone except Lara because she can't dance for now. The others players were dancing and Lara was at the cocktail bar for drink. Lara see Shakes but he turn at her she got flutter and she looked away while Shakes was confused and he let it be,  enjoyed the dance. Lara got call on her phone. She picked up due to music noise , she gotta go out to talk.
While at dance party, Shake see Lara was not there , looked here and there. Tiger notice him , comes to him ," Shakes are you looking for Lara??" Shakes denying ," No!!!! I was-s looking outside!" Tiger," really??" Shakes," yeah! " Cool Jo joined Tiger and Shakes " Guys! What you doing here come on ! Show your grove! " Shakes and Tiger looked at each other and start dancing with Cool Jo.
After a while , Lara came inside the room and saw that shiny hanging wit the seiling is getting lose and anytime it can . Lara runs toward the person who exactly down at the shiny thing.
Kaboommmmmm!!!!!!!

What happened in the event??!! Stayed tune!! Pls like my pages!!