Real game starts now!

As the practice game started for Lara , el madator throw the ball up at the direction where then Lara standing against Rasta then she suddenly turnover showing her back to Rasta she  jump very high  by opening her hands befote launch and pushing her knee down to take off  from the ground and whoosh!she jumped just like frog and Lara give signal to el madator by hand then el madator run forward and Lara rotate in cycle and so that can her right leg touch the ball and she shoot the ball very hard to el madator who is standing near the goal post so that he can get the ball and then he stop the ball with his chest and ball came down to his leg and shoot the ball to the goalpost and Big Bo not able to stop it ...... So it's........ GOAL!!!  .
Rasta, and shakes were shocked to see how Lara jump very high and pass the ball and landed safely!
Then suddenly they heard loud whistle sound! ," Now stop boys ! Enough for today! "Said by coach coming to the team with smiling face . Looking toward Lara ," Lara, you done nice work and boss is happy with my decision and here " coach bring a strika bag . In that strika bag, she get her strika uniform and her ID ," what's this coach ? " Lara asked coach looking to him. Coach said ," from now today u will be the officially member of the super strika! " Lara asked with confusion ,"........means...?..." Everyone understands what coach said and look each other and together shouted " WELCOME TO SUPER STRIKAS!!!!!!!!!" lara seem happy about this and coach said to  her ," Lara your real game starts now !" Lara nodded and said to ," ok! Coach!"

(Hey guys! If u like this part pls comments and vote ok?! Stay tune for next episode!!)