Episode 1

It's been already week team notice as Lara finished her practice with her new team , she then rushed to exist gate and on the way she nodded towards Coach and run fast towards gate...
There a guy waiting for her on his racing bike outside training center and then she came outside , take helmet from him said , " you are big help!" The guy nodded and sat behind her.
Meanwhile in strikas training center, Fighter asked Captain Rasta,"Captain do you know why she always run after her practice??? Is she doing any part-time job or something? " "Fighter!! focus on your pratice ! Otherwise you will be next person outside this center!!" Said by angry coach shouting Fighter as he was goofing around and Fighter mumbled himself"what's wrong with coach?" Then he started running around the ground and shooting goals .
Captain Rasta rushed to Coach and asked," Coach Fighter asked right thing why she always come when she want like just today she came at 1 pm and she leave early even when her practice is not! and she don't say anything to anyone ...." saying worried and continue ,"if this goes on then it might affect team thought you know what i am trying to say ?" "You are right. one day will come she tell you directly so don't worry about it ok . Now do you practice ok from next week she will do full day practice with you all." Said assured and certain about this thing by Coach. Then Captain run towards team for practice

Now back to Lara.
Lara arrived to a very fancy and big house . "Lara! where were you ?! What do you think yourself ?! " Said by a tall guy and little build body pacs and grabbing her hand tightly. Lara shake her hand and realase it from himself said," Like you care about it! " Then she ran towards upsatirs and that build guy looking worried.
The bike guy came inside and see Lara putting her head into pillow and guy said," My lady please get yourself together ... Don't you want to be best sport person?" Looking worried.
Sad face Lara said," yeah i wanted too but can he understand me ? What he wanted me to do ?! 'Don't do',' that no that ','no that please' he always say that ! I really love my brother but i wanted him to understand me !!!" Then she burst into tears and cried even more........ And like this bike guy went out and slowly closed door. Lara realized that bike guy went out ahe slowly and low voice say,"i have get together myself and there is nobody to help me....... Tomorrow i will meet my team and reveal myself to them.." and she sleep with her stuff toy which resembles one of her team members.

The next day was their off day so strikas team decided to spent their Holiday in their team house by making barbecue and many others dishes! Yummy😋 B.U.T then they had call on their house phone. Captain go and turn the phone on speaker mode. Coach," hello.Boys get ready tonight you have to attend the special event. Dress well and tell fighter don't bring his car ok. We will go in limbo. So i expect you guys to meet me outside the house at 6 pm ok!.." then coach cut the call without listening his team members. Fighter coming out of the bathroom in his gown ," i hear coach voice is he here??" Then SHAWN come kept hIS hand on around Fighter shoulder said ,"Dude , get ready we are going to special event!!!~~ " everyone get excited....but as things they don't know what will be waiting for them~~~