Who?

As boys getting excited about the event. Lara was worried....
Strikas members get ready and everyone waited outside their team house . A Black limbo with a swan in front come towards the members . Limbo stop in front of them making wonder why it is stop here. "Do boys are you ready?" By Coach coming outside the limbo and invited boys to sit inside the limbo."woah! Coach i didn't know that you had a limbo?!"by Shaun."It is not mine . It is provided by the event organiser . " Everyone get excited because they never sit in limbo before . As they were near their event spot. Shake notice that Lara wasn't there with them . With curiosity and hurriedly asked the coach,"Coach where is Lara ? Is she not coming ??" When Shake said that everyone notice it that she wasn't there with them. Fighter joking"Might be she realised that she is no match to other girls when its about figure!?" Coach then smirked ," Fighter be careful not to joke around like that when she heard about you on this  she gonna kill you on the spot.!" Everyone remember how fighter was crying when Lara was teaching him lesson and start laughing. After few seconds they reached spot . It was huge building surround by parpazzi and media reporter. Everyone get outside and Figther stirke a pose for photos . They went inside the hotel and there a manger standing and guide to their event place and telling where to sit.
"Well.. well... Well.. look who is coming the king of lateness",said by Skara mocking Shake and doing handshake with him but Shake said nothing and smirking move his hands after shaking towards the waiter making him to fall the waiter food on Skara shoes. When Skara turn to shout waiter he saw waiter eyes got scared and ran away. Shake team by seeing the stupid-comedy act laughed and then Shake sit on his chair and everyone in the event wait for event to start.
As other teams were came, the lights started to get dim and there is spot light on anchor standing on the stage ," hello everyone thanks for coming here. As you have heard there will be new rules about your new game . As you all teams have new members i hope you will take care of them properly and treat them fairly . As per new rules your soccer area will be developed (then a projector strated on the wall ) here you will see the objects. With this objects you guys will play and also new members were trained already for this. We will hand over the new rules book you will follow and i believe you will follow these rules if you not then you will be not allowed to play seasons cup and World cups too. The objective for this to let women to play this games and that's all." 
Everyone get excited and worried too because they have to play new style which out if their regular game . Then Anchor,"Well guys , we made a little  video about this new pattern game which was played by your team members! So after for an half hour you can see this action movie! For now you can roam around . "
Meanwhile females members were came out the room and according to Coach selection they sit with there team mates .
Lara enters the room but wearing classic yet cut and stylish light blue colour clothes while others wearing beautiful classical dresses. As Lara approch her team her teammates look at her in awe and get surprise by her look. She sit with them and waiting for their game and  dinner. As they were waiting Claus curiously ask Lara,"where were you ?? And you look cool too." Then Cool Joe added," yo you look so cool" then Lara smiled little ,"thanks"
At that time Shakes was in washroom and in the toilet he heard someone talking" today her will be last day and when she will eat food ,the next minute she will be gone." Then Shakes get suprised and decided to tell Coach and his teammates but at that time he heard some similar voice,"you think you can do that here ? "

Continue....