dedication.

This is not another heartbreak. This is not me crying over a guy who shattered me apart. This is me crying over a guy who I shattered myself. This is me crying over regrets, undecided choices, and the most nonsensical reasons for being apart from him. 

This guy, is not Zack. This is Neil. A new boy, a new story in my pocket. 

There are times when we are filled with an unstoppable bliss, that we thought there can be nothing or no one to ruin this moment, and that we wish this could last forever. Some people would stay strong like this, floating on the only lifesaver in the sea and not even letting go. But not all of us are the same. Some people are like me; they lost grip, and drowned into the careening waters of doubt and lack of faith. 

Yet somehow, we learn to rise up. We learn to surface out of these waves. We realize where we should pull into and where we should push away. 

For those who are overshadowed by ambiguity, for the girls who didn't mean to break an innocent heart, for the boys who've been hurt a dozen times before, for everyone else who still loves a person whom they know will never love back again, for the unforgiving past I had, and for the future I've been longing to seek. 

Neil, this is for you.