Chapter 1

Steve's POV
I carried my little baby girl into our new house, Buck next to me,
He said" Our daughter... punk, do you believe this?"
I said" No I don't, jerk."
" Look at her, she's amazing."
" Yeah, she is." He rubbed her head, gently, looking at her mesmerized, I smiled, kissing his cheek.
" Can I hold her?" He seemed scared to hold her,
" Of course, you can." I gently handed her to him, helping him get her settled, as she whined." Our daughter, Bucky."
" Yeah, Stevie... our little girl."
" Delilah Rogers-Barnes."

I woke up to Delilah crying, Bucky got up, I opened my eyes and looked at the doorway. He came back in with a settled Delilah, he smiled as he saw me,
I said" Is she okay?"
He whispered" Yeah, she's just fine. Just woke up is all."
" Okay." He laid back down, putting her in between us, I smiled and touched her hand with my finger. Her fingers wrapped around my finger, I smiled widely, she yawned then opened her eyes. They were a blue, an icy blue like Bucky's, she has a tuff of little blonde hairs, like me.
" Are we just gonna look at her all night?"
" Probably." He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back, then we pulled away, we looked down at Delilah. She was smiling at us, I smiled at Bucky, he chuckled.
" Your smile."
" Your eyes."
" She'll probably have your teeth." I chuckled," I'm serious."
" I know. A combination of our noses."
" Your ears."
" Uh... your fearlessness." 
" Your troublemaking ability."
" Hey."
" Sorry, doll." I chuckled, he laid his forehead on mine," She's so beautiful. How'd we make her?"
" We're not ugly."
" We kinda are, Stevie."
" Ehh, she's still gonna be beautiful."
" Yeah, she is." He leaned down and kissed her head, gently." What do you think she's gonna be like when she grows up?"
" Hopefully, she'll be good, just like her dads."
" What is she gonna call us?"
" I think Nat said she should call me daddy, and you old man..."
" She is not calling me old man, how about dad? Pops? Da?"
" I don't know, Buck. Do you think she'll make friends?"
" Oh, yeah, I mean, look at us, we had plenty of friends." I laughed," Or she'll be a loner like me or have one best friend through all time."
" Yeah, that sounds better." He chuckled,
" Alright, what do you think her favorite color will be?"
" I don't know, red? Blue? Black?"
" Oh, geez, Stevie... this kid is gonna hate us." I laughed, he smiled at me and rolled his eyes," Look at her, sleeping like a little angel."

A few months later

Everyone was coming over, to meet little Delilah. I was nervously cleaning around the house, sitting out food trays and drinks.
Bucky said" Stevie! Come get your daughter!"
I said" What'd the little angel do now?"
" Yanked my hair!"
" I'm busy!" I heard Delilah laughing happily, then Bucky laughing, I smiled and continued.

Nat and Sam arrived first, I rushed to the door and opened it, I hugged Nat then Sam. Bucky came in with Delilah in his arm,
Sam said" Aw, she's adorable." I smiled, Nat smiled and walked to Bucky, taking Delilah into her arms. Sam laughed," Hey, guys, I think you lost your kid."
Bucky said" My little angel."
Nat said" Oh, I won't take her, I'm her aunt, so I'm better."
I said" And it's began."
" Shut up, fossil."
" Mm-hmm." Then Bruce, Tony, and Thor showed, I let them in, Delilah started babbling loudly. I smiled, Bucky was feeding her, or attempting to do so.
Bucky said" Stevie!"
I said" What'd she do?"
" Come look." We all walked into the kitchen to see Delilah sitting up on the island, with baby food all around her, I stifled a laugh." She's perfect when you feed her, and she's perfect when I feed her."
" I guess our girl already knows how to be a troublemaker."
Tony said" I like this kid already."
" Thanks, Tony." Clint came in, he chuckled," Hey, Clint."
He said" How'd all that happen?"
" We don't know." Bucky started cleaning her up, Nat helped me clean up the island.
Once Bucky came down with a cleaned Delilah, I stood up and walked to them.
I said" Well, guys, welcome Delilah Rogers-Barnes..."
Nat said" She's perfect." I smiled, taking Delilah into my arms, she yawned, babbling.