Chapter 7

We got to the hospital, Peter changed back into normal clothes and rushed me in. I was taken away from him, and put on a bed,
I screamed" Peter!"
Peter said" It's okay! It's okay! I'm right behind you!" I was hooked up to thingy's, I saw Peter, I looked at him, he rubbed my hand. The doctor walked in,
She said" Hi, I'm Dr. Mitch, we're gonna do a few tests. Make sure everything's okay. Are you her..."
Peter said" I'm her brother."
" Okay... can I take a look at your head, sweetie?" I nodded, she walked over to me, and looked at my head, I yelped when she touched my head. Peter went alert, he stood up, looking at me," She has injection marks across her head.... what happened exactly?"
" Uh... snakes."
I said" We were playing in the woods and I fell into a sake pit." I looked at Peter, nodding,
She said" Okay, well, you've suffered a concussion, and by the swelling of your fist, a sprained hand."
Peter said" What kind of tests will you be running?"
" A CAT scan to make sure everything's okay, a few x-rays, some blood tests."
" Okay, is that okay, sis?"
I said" Hopefully." The doctor walked out,
" Hopefully?"
" I-I want my daddy and pops, where are they?" He took out an ear piece and gave it to me, I put it in my ear, and heard Pops' voice.
He said" Hey, little angel, we'll be there as soon as we can, okay? Stay with Peter and don't leave him."
" Okay, Pops. Where's Daddy?"
" Handling some arrests. We're sending Uncle Sam to come be with you guys, okay?"
" Okay, Pops."
" I love you, doll."
" I love you too."
" Give the ear piece back to Peter, doll." I gave the ear piece back to Peter, looking at him.
Peter said" Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her. There's injection sites on her head all over, a concussion, and a fractured hand. They're gonna do a CAT scan, x-rays, and some blood tests. Okay, I will." He looked at me, nodding, then Uncle Sam came in, he sighed as he saw me. He walked to me and held my face,
He said" Ever pull a stunt like that again... and I swear, I'll never let you fly again."
I said" I know, Uncle Sam."
" Yeah, what they gonna do?"
Peter said" A CAT scan, x-rays, and some blood tests."
" Why're they doing a CAT scan?"
" She has injection sites all over her head, I'm guessing they're from the device I removed from her head."
" Where is it?"
" On the roof in my bag, webbed to the wall."
" Okay. Delilah, you okay?"
I said" It hurt when the thingy was on me, but now it doesn't."
" Yeah, I'd guess so."
" When can we go home? Where're Daddy and Pops? Are they okay?"
" We'll go home as soon as they release you, they're dealing with the people, and yes, they're okay."
" Okay."

I was under this big machine, I whimpered, trying to move,
The Dr. said" No, don't move, Delilah. It's okay, this won't hurt you."
I said" Are you sure?"
" I'm positive. Just sit still, okay?"
" Okay."
We were back in the room I was in, I was sleepy, Peter and I were watching a movie. Uncle Sam was standing by the door, on look out, I yawned and cuddled into Peter's arm, closing my eyes.
Peter said" Sleep well, Delilah." I fell asleep, cuddling more into his arm, getting comfy.

I woke up when I was lifted up, I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I saw Peter was carrying me.
I said" Where're we goin?"
He said" Home."
" Where's daddy and pops?"
" Waiting for us."
" Okay, Peter." I wrapped my arms around his neck, he carried me outside.
We got behind the hospital, and I saw Daddy and Pops, they smiled at me, Peter carried me to them. I went into Daddy's arms, I dug my face into his neck,
He said" Hey, sweetheart."
I said" What happened?" I looked at Pops,
Pops said" The bad guys are taken care of, they won't be messing with you again, doll."
" Okay, Pops, can we go home now?"
" Yeah, we can. Wanna say hey to anyone?" I looked around, seeing Uncle Tony, Uncle Rhodey, Uncle Sam, Uncle Thor, Uncle Clint, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Vision, Aunt Wanda, Aunt Nat and Peter.
" Hi... I'm sleepy, can we go home?"
" Yeah, Doll, we can go home." He took me into his arms, I fell asleep again.

Steve's POV
I saw Peter carrying Delilah to us, Buck and I were smiling as she looked to us. I gently grabbed her and got her into my arms, she dug her face into my neck.
I said" Hey, sweetheart." I'm so happy she's okay, god, I never wanted this for her. She turned to look at Bucky,
She asked" What happened?"
Bucky said" The bad guys are taken care of, they won't be messing with you again, doll." I looked at him, then sighed, knowing my daughter is safe in my arms.
" Okay, Pops, can we go home now?"
" Yeah, we can. Wanna say hey to anyone?" Everyone was here and I don't think she even noticed who was here. She looked around,
" Hi... I'm sleepy, can we go home?"
" Yeah, Doll, we can go home." He took her into his arms, she fell asleep, exhausted.
I asked" What'd the doctors say?"
Sam stated" A severe concussion, a few minor cuts, something was injected into her skull... but Peter said she's normal, she's not acting weird. Once he got it off, she was fine."
" Where is it?"
Peter said" Here." He handed me a bag," I rewired it, it was really complicated, but I told her we were playing a game." 
" Good job, Tony?"
Tony said" I'm on it." He grabbed the bag from me," Who's staying at your place?"
" Sam, Nat, Clint, and Thor."
" Rhodey, Banner, Vision, and Maximoff with me. Peter, too. We've gotta figure what that thing is before it takes effect."
" Yeah, well, let's go."

Once we got home, Bucky and I walked to our room with Delilah in his arms.
He whispered" Can't we just move her in here till forever?"
I whispered" I'll think about it.... but we'd never get to cuddle again."
" I'll think about it." I chuckled, we laid down, not caring to change our clothes." Okay, we need to change."
" But I don't wanna let her out of my sight."
" We stink, we're covered in filth, we need to change clothes, take a very quick shower."
" Okay, okay."
Once we were clean and in different clothes, we laid back down next to her, she instantly cuddled into Bucky's stomach and chest. I smiled, hoping nothing was wrong with her,
He said" She's really cold."
I said" Yeah... let's hope nothings really wrong."
" Yeah." I draped my arm across Bucky's waist, then scooted closer to them." Let's get some shut eye? Everything's locked, system is on, they're downstairs."
" Yeah, Bucky." I closed my eyes, falling asleep, quickly, today was exhausting.