Chapter 2

Bucky's POV
I woke up my crazy 7 year old daughter jumping onto me, I smiled and started tickling her. She giggled wildly.
I said" Yes, cutie?"
She said" Daddy said to get up, Pops." I smiled," Come on! Uncle Sam and Aunt Nat are over!"
" Okay, okay, I'm gettin' up, doll." She giggled then bounced off me, then ran out the door. I got up, pulling on a shirt then headed downstairs, I walked into the kitchen. Stevie, Sam and Nat were talking, while Delilah was running around the island, I caught her and lifted her up over my shoulder." What's going on?"
Steve said" We got to go to a meeting, the tower."
" What're we gonna do with..." I nodded to Delilah, who was tracing the lines and star on my arm.
" Take her with us, she's been there before, no difference now, and she knows we're super heroes."
" Alright."

Delilah's POV
Daddy and Pops sat me down on the couch,
Daddy said" We're gonna take a trip to Uncle Tony's place, okay? Then we'll go get lunch."
I said" Okay, Daddy."
Pops said" Now, let's get you dressed!" He lifted me up, I laughed as he carried me upstairs upside down.
He dropped me on my bed and I spun around, looking at him," Alright, whatcha wanna wear today, Delilah?"
" Uh.... uh.. oh!" I ran to my closet, grabbing my pink tutu, jean shorts, and blue tank top, then my black converse.
" That?"
" Yeah!" I smiled at him, giggling happy,
" Alright. Find a few toys to play with, then let's go, okay?"
" Okay, Pops!" He walked away, I got dressed, then I fell, I hit the ground hard. I heard running then I saw Daddy and Uncle Sam, I sat up, rubbing my head.
Daddy asked" What happened?"
" I fell, again. Sorry."
" It's okay, sweetheart, got dressed?" I nodded," Uh, pick out some toys with Uncle Sam, okay?" I nodded, Uncle Sam walked to me and kneeled in front of me.
He said" Hey, cutie. Let's find some toys, huh?" I nodded, we walked over to my toys, I picked out a coloring book, some dolls, and my favorite stuffed animal, it was a baby Bolt, I loved him.

We got upstate to Uncle Tony's Avengers place, we got out of the car and walked in

Daddy said" Okay, we're gonna be in the office, okay? We do not need an accident like last time, okay?" I touched a magnet with goo on it and my hair turned purple for a week! It was crazy, daddy was mad at Uncle Tony, Uncle Bruce fixed it in a week, though. I giggled," It was not funny, sweetheart..." I smiled at him," Okay, it was a little funny, now go play, we'll be out as soon as we can." I nodded, skipping off to go find a place to play, then I saw Aunt Wanda.
I screamed" Aunt Wanda!" She turned around and saw me, she smiled and I ran to her. She caught me in her arms, we fell, she pushed my hair out of my face.
She said" Oh, it's been a long time since I saw you. You're so big now."
" Yeah! What're you doing back?"
" Oh, uh... Tony said he had a new invention for me to try." I tilted my head," And he needed to update Uncle Vision's system." I nodded," Go play, I gotta go catch that meeting." I nodded and ran off, I found a bench outside and yawned. I pulled out Bolt and my coloring book, I began coloring while talking to Bolt.
" So, Bolt, we're in the jungle, in a treehouse, like a huge one! And we're fighting off tigers! You're growling at them and biting them, and I'm hitting them with swords! I got two of 'em! No, not tigers, swords, you silly doggy! And then daddy and pops show up and they defeat the evil tiger master, and they save us! No, the tiger master is a mean villain, not a tiger, he controls the tigers. He has a giant tiger print on his face, he's like a tiger but a human, but a tiger!" I continued coloring, then looked up, I sighed then walked inside.
I sat in a chair and continued to color, cuddling to Bolt since I was getting cold.

Steve's POV
I zoned out as Tony said Hydra could be coming back, Bucky was tense, with Hydra out there... our daughter is in serious danger, she'd be the first person they'd kidnap to get to Bucky and me.
Tony said" Steve, Steve, Cap!" I looked at him," I spoke with T'challa, and he says he's happy to keep Little Cap safe in Wakanda."
Bucky said" But she's never been away from us... she'll know something's wrong, she's a smart kid."
" Well, we either keep her coped up in this facility or in Wakanda, where she'd be protected by the King and his guard.... your calls." Bucky looked at me, I looked at him," Friday, show us Delilah." We looked as the screen popped up and we saw Delilah talking to her toy Bolt. I smiled, Bucky sighed, looking down,
I said" Buck... it's her best chance. She can at least be outside, she'd be safe with him."
Bucky said" But she'll be away from us, remember when we left her with Nat... for 2 hours."

We walked into the house to a bawling Delilah, she was only 5, and her cries almost shook the place. Bucky and I ran up to her room and saw Nat trying to put Delilah to sleep. Delilah saw us and ran to us, she crashed into Bucky's legs, holding tightly, he rubbed her head.
I asked" What happened?"
Nat said" She wouldn't go to sleep without her daddy and pops."
" Okay, thanks, Nat."
" No problem, I'm gone. Bye, cutie."
Delilah said" Bye, Aunt Nat!" Back to her cheery self, I sighed and Bucky lifted her up.
Bucky asked" Why wouldn't you go to sleep without us, huh?"
" B'cause I need you."
" Why?"
" To tuck me in, an' yead bedtime story, an' keep monstee's away."
" Okay, doll, come on, it's bedtime, wanna sleep with me and daddy?" She nodded, and he carried her to our room, I followed behind them with her toy. He laid her down and we changed into pj's, then laid down next to her. She cuddled into our arms, falling asleep.

" Yeah, I remember."