chapter III

📍Amsterdam, Netherlands 🇳🇱

Jisoo leaned against the doorframe of Chaeyoung's bedroom door as she watched the younger fuss over the littlest bit of flaw in her appearance.

She smiles teasingly as she cocked her head to the side.

Jisoo: Yah, the two of you have been dating for over 4 months now, but yet you still act like this every single time you have a date.

Chaeyoung heaves out a sigh as she puts on the remaining touches of her makeup.

Chaeyoung: I know unnie... it's just...

The younger turns over to face her, her expression serious.

Chaeyoung: I really like this girl. Like I really really like her... I want our relationship to work out.

Jisoo smirks knowingly as she cocks up her left eyebrow.

Jisoo: You love her, don't you Chaeng?

Chaeyoung hesitates for bit before shyly nodding in acceptance.

Chaeyoung: I... I think I do unnie. I know that it's a bit too early to be sure but... I think she might be the one.

Jisoo smiles proudly as she made her way over towards her friend.

Jisoo: Then don't wait anymore Chaeyoung-ah. Tell her you love her.

Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo unsurely and she took a another glance at her reflection in the mirror.

Chaeyoung: What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she thinks I'm not good enough for her?

Jisoo smiles as her hand takes ahold of Chaeyoung's to give it a gentle squeeze.

Jisoo: You'll never know until you try Chaeng.

•••

Lisa fidgeted with her hands nervously as she sat at the restaurant waiting for Chaeyoung to come. Jennie who was sitting besides her, gives her a comforting pat.

Jennie: Relax Lisa. It's not like it's your first date or anything.

Lisa: I know unnie. It's just every time I have a date with Chaeyoung, I always the get the jitters. I think she might be the one, but... I've always been too afraid to tell her.

Jennie chuckles softly at her friend's behavior. This was the first time that she sees the Lalisa Manoban act so unconfident. And it's all because of one girl.

Jennie: She must be a one special girl to be able to bring the confident Lalisa Manoban to her knees.

Lisa smiles fondly at the mention of her girlfriend as she nodded in agreement.

Lisa: Chaeyoung is perfect unnie. She's like everything I ever wanted. She makes me complete.

Jennie smiles endearingly as she listens to Lisa talk about her girlfriend. She's never heard the latter talk about someone this way before. She was happy for her.