Have you heard?

Garrett

A few weeks later, I'm sitting on Shane's couch. And I'm bored as hell. He and Andrew are filming a new video. And apparently, they don't need my wit and humour. Can you believe that?

"I'm boreddddd."

I guess I'm not the only one. Apparently, they don't need her wit either. Just Ryland's.

"I'd love to do something but I still have broken bones."

She rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm not blind."

Before I can respond, Shane appears at the door.

"How are my two children?"

"Boredddddd."

Shane laughs and looks at me.

"You too?"

"Hell yeah."

He looks thoughtful for a moment before shaking his head.

"We'll be done soon, and then we can go somewhere."

"Taco Bell?"

She looks at him pleadingly. He shrugs before heading back to the other room.

"Soooo."

I turn to face her.

"So?"

She leans forward placing her hand on her knees.

"What's the deal with you and Andrew. You've been avoiding him all week."

I sigh. Has it really been that obvious?

"There's no deal with us. He's just been busy."

She looks doubtful but drops it.

"If you say so. You know him and Megan broke up? I'm thinking of asking him to get a drink sometime."

I'm sorry, what? He broke up with Megan? Why didn't he tell me? I thought we were close. Wait. Does Morgan like Andrew? Please not. I can't deal with that.

"You know what, I think I have to go do something. At home."

I grab my crutches and start to limp out the house. I need to get out of there.

"Wait, Garrett. I didn't mean to upset you. How are you even going to get home?"

I pause. She has a point. It's probably not the best idea to drive with a broken leg.

"At least come back in and I'll get you an Uber if you need to go so badly."

She grabs my hand, pulling me back into the house. We sit in silence. Neither of us look at each other. BUZZ. Morgan's phone beeps.

"Uber's here." She says flatly.

"Thanks, Morgan."

As I leave, she shouts after me.

"The driver looks pretty cute. I think you could date him."

I throw her a weak smile over my shoulder as I shut the door behind me.

Andrew

I'm so glad filming is almost done. I'm exhausted right now and I haven't spoken to Garrett in days. I need to tell him about Meg before someone else does. Shane knows and I think he told Ry and Morgan. I wanted to tell Garrett myself. Shane walks back into the room.

"Morgan and Gare are bored as hell, so I told them we're almost done."

Thank god. I don't know how much more I could take of this.