Airport

Garrett

Hands tremble as I hold it. It's just a ticket. A piece of paper that is light as air. But right now it feels like a ton. Feeling as if they're weighing me down. Crashing down on me. The realization. The truth. The betrayal.

"W-what is this babe?"

My voice understandably shakes.

"Haha. What do you mean?"

Wow, the forced laugh is really going to throw me off.

"Why does it say one way? There's no return ticket?"

I'm terrified now. Is he kidnapping me? I love him with all my heart but, even I think booking a one-way trip is a little extreme. Are we not coming home?

He reaches across to place his hand on my thigh. To soothe me.

"Have you gained weight? Your thigh seems larger than before."

I'm sorry, what? Why is he changing the subject? Actually, I know why he's changing it. But is he right? Have I gained more weight than usual?

"Cam."

He lifts his hand, so innocently. Defensively. Before swiftly popping the locks down on the door.

My panic, increases by 1000. He's literally kidnapping me. What the fuck do I do? As much as I love him, this isn't ok, is it?

"I'm sorry Garrett, I have to do this. You're mine. I don't want to lose you. I love you so much, my life would be nothing without you. But they'll take you away from me. And we can't have that. You'll love Italy, I promise. We can get a cute little house there and-"

He continues to ramble on but by now I've stopped listening. His voice is muffled. Blood is rushing through my brain. I can't think. I don't know what to do.

I've always been weak. Bad at making decisions. Making life choices.

"You'll do it right?" His voice is shrill, on the verge of breaking down. I've never seen him like this before. It scares me, "Please Garrett, I'm nothing without you. I can't live life without you."

He finally breaks down, tears streaming down his face. His body shakes violently, grabbing my wrist tight. Nails scratch into my cuts.

That's not even what I'm concerned about. He's literally going to crash the car in a moment. I have to do something.

"Ok, I'll move to Italy with you. Tonight."

Andrew

We're all sitting on the couch, lost, unsure of what the hell to do next. Because as much as I'm trying to reassure them that he'll do the right thing, they're not convinced and neither am I.

"I promise he'll come home."

"Ugh, just stop with the bullshit and let me think."

"Shane."

She speaks quietly from the corner, catching us by surprise. I thought she'd be on Shane's side.

"Don't you start, Morgan. Anyway, what's the deal with Ry?" He nods his head upstairs, where Ry has taken refuge, "He's terrified."

"Nothing. Ry will tell you when he's ready."

"He's my fucking boyfriend. Why can't he confide in me? I thought he trusted me. I thought he loved me."

"It's not like that. And you know it. Don't be a dick to him."

Garrett

I'm terrified right now, literally terrified. My body is frozen, paralyzed. Even if I want to run when we get there, I know I can't. I'm too afraid. Too afraid to run. To leave him. To hurt him.