Chapter 6: The Spar

Sasuke eyed Naruto with a wary eye, watching as the blonde kept glancing at Sakura, who stood several feet from the two avengers. Despite what many thought, Sasuke could read emotions pretty well, and right then, he knew that the only girl on the team was deathly afraid of the two of them.

He let out an annoyed sigh before he looked at Naruto again, the blonde was growing more irritated by the second. This was not good. The last time he saw Naruto this irritated was when a villager intentionally knocked a bowl of ramen out of the blonde's hands. 

Yeah, Naruto didn't react too kindly to that. The man now had a little nub at the end of his arm and a nice place in the civilian public graveyard. 

Naruto stood up abruptly and began walking towards Sakura, who face shadowed by his hair. Sakura perked her head up like a deer caught eating in the woods and her emerald eyes widened in fear as she saw the blonde approaching her. 

"Naruto!" Sasuke shouted. "What are you doing?" Naruto stopped walking and looked back at Sasuke, and the look in his eyes was different from the usual hatred that was locked away in his dull blue eyes, this time, it held a sadistic gleam to it that unnerved Sasuke. 

"What does it look like? She fears us, no, she fears me a lot more than she fears you. I've just decided to give her a real reason that's all," He hissed, his eyes shifting to the Sharingan, making Sasuke narrow his eyes. 

"When did you copy it?" Naruto waved his hand in the air. 

"Not important, let's just say a long time ago when Shisui was still present." He turned to Sakura, the three-tomoed Sharingan spinning slightly as the world around them turned black, leaving only those two. 

"I think that's enough, Naruto." Kakashi's voice rang out, putting his hand on Naruto's shoulder, his grip tight, but not enough to where it would hurt the blonde. 

"I was only going to scare her a bit so she would have a decent reason to be scared of me," He muttered more to himself than Kakashi, shrugging his hand off his shoulder. 

"I think proudly admitting to killing more than five people is a good reason to be scared of someone Naruto," Kakashi chided lazily, though his mind was going a mile a minute. 

Was Naruto lying? Was he really going to kill Sakura? He wouldn't put it above the blonde, but a part of him didn't want to believe that Naruto had no qualms with his teammates dying. Then again, at a time, Kakashi didn't either, but he wouldn't intentionally kill his own teammate. 

"They deserved it!" He whispered venomously. 

"How did they deserve it?!" Sakura shouted, her previous anger all but forgotten as it was replaced with an overwhelming fury. "How does anyone deserve death?! I've heard rumors, and yesterday you confirmed them! You killed the woman who runs the orphanage in cold blood, didn't you?! They didn't deserve to die just because you saw it fit you monster!" Kakashi's eyes widened at the outburst as he suddenly shut his book and put it in his pocket, ready to act at a moments notice. 

"Yep, I killed that bitch in cold blood," Naruto said, his hair covering his eyes. "Then again, when someone lies that you've been adopted and kicks you out of an orphanage for no reason other than having a demon in your gut with no repercussions is wrong in my book." 

"They say you killed your own sensei! Is that true too?!" This time it took both Kakashi and Sasuke to restrain the blonde, who was practically foaming at the mouth as he cursed at Sakura, using every word in the book. 

"How dare you accuse that of me?! How dare you?! How dare you?!" He screamed, his Sharingan spinning violently as he glared at Sakura. "I killed those who accused me of that! I kill those who accuse me of killing my most precious person! They're all ignorant pieces of trash who think belittling a seven-year-old is fucking fun!" Tears streamed freely out his eyes, shocking Sasuke to his core as he had never seen Naruto cry before. 

"Sakura!" Kakashi shouted, his voice no longer lazy, but that of a hardened veteran Jounin. "In what reality do monster's shed tears?" He said sternly. Naruto hung his heads as tears leaked out of his eyes and onto the ground. 

Sakura saw the tears and took a step back. Sasuke glared at the pinkette. 

"Don't speak about things you know nothing about!" He said dangerously. 

"I, I'm sorry," She whispered as her own tears threatened to spill out. "I, I didn't-" 

"Ignorance is bliss in a world filled with trash that can't be filtered nor cleaned," Naruto said darkly as Kakashi and Sasuke released him. He stood up, wiping the imaginary dirt off his shoulder. 

"Screw practice, let's just go ahead and do some missions," He said, only for Kakashi to shake his head. 

"No, like I said we're going to be doing a team spar." Naruto rolled his eyes but took out a kunai, twisting it around his finger before he held it in a reverse grip.

"As you wish, Doggy-Sensei," He teased lightly, all bad mood in him seemingly gone as he stretched a little, popping his back. "I need to relieve some stress anyways, Sasuke just ain't cuttin' it no more." 

"Ass!" Sasuke shouted, but he had a playful smirk on his face as he also held a kunai in hand, ready to attack Kakashi on a given notice. 

"I'm sorry Naruto, but I'm pretty sure that isn't proper grammar you just used," Kakashi said as he felt his knuckles pop as he pushed on them. "I think I have to relieve some stress too, I guess I can use you guys as I punching bag for now before I get to Asuma," 

"What are you talking about Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked as she also held a kunai in hand. "What stress?" Kakashi eye smiled. 

"Well, I have to take care of you three as a Genin team and that's quite stressful enough with you three always bickering," To call that whole thing bickering was the largest understatement in history, as if Naruto was just told that he was only disliked in the village or that Sasuke lost a family member. 

Big understatement. 

"AND start!" Kakashi shouted as Sakura disappeared into the forest surrounding the Training Grounds while Naruto and Sasuke just walked and stood beside each other, smirks plastered onto their faces. "Oh, a challenger already? Well, bring it." Kakashi said, gesturing the boys to come forward. 

"Number Three?" Sasuke asked, not moving from the spot he was standing in. Naruto thought about it for a second before shaking his head. 

"No, he's a Jounin, not a clone with more than half my chakra. I'd say Number 27 would be our best course of action." Sasuke scowled but nodded. 

"I hate it when you're right," He muttered before the two charged, ready to fight. 

And the fight was only beginning. 

And done. How was it? Good? bad? Tell meeee!

Anyways, yeah. Kinda short but whateves. Just gotta get this big ass ball rolling before I can get to the good stuff. 

Anyways, ye. 

Til next time my lil demons!