Chapter 21: The Future

Naruto, a tall blonde haired boy with dark blue eyes, dressed in a simple grey tunic with a collar that framed his face with a small zipper going down that led to his collar bone, it currently being zipped up. He had on a pair of black pants with a dark blue cloak wrapped around his waist with a light purple rope, a sword strapped to his lower back. 

He was currently on top of several rocks that had been put on top of each other, the slightest movement would trigger the small tower of rocks to collapse. 

"Naruto-sama," Kabuto shouted. "You've been summoned by Orochimaru-sama," Naruto nodded as he rolled forward, falling several feet before landing on his feet, the rocks toppling over behind him. 

"I'll be there in a minute," He spoke in return. 

Three years.  It's been three years since he's killed the Hokage. Three years since he betrayed the Leaf. Three years since he betrayed Kakashi's and Shisui's teachings. Three years away from Sasuke and Sakura. 

But he would tolerate that pain that threatened to bubble in his chest, shoving it down with all his might and bottling it up. He'd unleash it sooner or later, but not now, not here. 

He walked into the base, down the winding twists and turns before he saw a sickly looking Orochimaru looking at him with predatory eyes. 

"Yes, sensei?" Orochimaru gave a low chuckle before it turned into a raspy cough, his hand being stained with blood. He grimaced at the sight of his own blood and wiped it on a rag and met Naruto's dark blue eyes, his light-green eyes shining through the darkness of the room. 

"It's that time," He began. Naruto nodded, his shoulders sagging as he walked a few feet back and got on his knees, bowing his head. 

"Yes, please, use my body to kill Itachi Uchiha," He began, closing his eyes as he felt no one nearby, making his stoic lips turn upwards just a bit. "Is what you thought I'd say," Orochimaru's eyes widened as Naruto used one of Sakura's moves. "Chidori True Spear!" 

The spear of lightning had pierced right next to Orochimaru's heart, his eyes holding just a bit of fear in them. Naruto stood up as he walked towards the Snake Sannin. 

"You should've seen this happening, sensei," He began, cocking his head to the side. "I mean, I still have a couple of decades in me, I won't surrender to a pitiful specimen such as yourself. Besides, you couldn't have taught me much more than what you have, I've taken everything from you, and now I will take your life." 

"Such arrogance," Orochimaru cooed as a large face, much bigger than what could possibly have fit inside his body. A large body made of hundreds of white snakes, the whole body being at the very least fifteen feet long. "Let me show you true power!" 

"I always knew you were trash," Naruto commented, closing his eyes as Orochimaru's true form rushed him, but his eyes opened suddenly, the veins around his eyes suddenly pouncing out as a Sharingan formed in his eyes as he looked into Orochimaru's eyes, causing the literal snake-like man to stop in his tracks. 

Calmly, Naruto walked forward and placed a hand on the head of the Snake Sannin and his teeth shined in a smirk. "I've read your research, Orochimaru. And now, I believe I'll be absorbing and keeping your power if you don't mind." Orochimaru suddenly glowed a bright strange light before Naruto's hand glowed the same light before Orochimaru disappeared. 

Naruto faltered a little bit, holding his head a little bit before nodding, sure that it was him still. He walked out the door and saw Kabuto looking at him with surprise. 

"Which one are you?" Naruto grinned ferally at the medic, motioning for him to follow him. 

"Come on, you'll be useful in hunting down that bastard, but we're going to need to track down three more people." Kabuto's eyes widened, pushing his glasses further onto his face.