Chapter 25: The Death of Uzumaki?

Naruto didn't know how long the cycle has continued. 

No food, no water, only the lights coming on momentarily to blind him before multiple cuts appeared on his body, probably from that Anko woman, but when he felt for the ground, he could never find a drop of his blood. 

He could no longer access his chakra, most likely several chakra suppressors were plastered onto his body, and he couldn't break them, nor cut them off. It was quite the torment. 

He couldn't sleep, they wouldn't let him, always busting into the room and cutting him, taking his blood, and then leaving him to lay on the ground, his cuts already healing. 

Was this how he was going to die? 

It must've been several days, maybe a week or two, he couldn't tell, all he could tell was that his stomach hungered for food, and his mouth thirst for water, it being dryer than the desert in Suna. 

It was utter hell for him. 

And Orochimaru talking his head off the entire time wasn't helping either, which was weird because he could've sworn Itachi had gotten rid of the Curse Mark, which he first thought had the visions of Orochimaru had come from, but he was wrong. 

"Oh? I think they're coming again to get some more of your juicy blood," Orochimaru hissed, only his snake-like eyes being visible in the dark, Naruto's pale blue eyes meeting Orochimaru's own weakly. 

"P-Pedo," He got out as the door to his room opened, the lights cutting on, making Naruto close his eyes, accepting his fate as of now. 

"Holy fuck," A familiar voice said as they caught sight of Naruto. It was Sasuke. 

"I thought Tsunade-sama said they were treating him humanely," Sakura said sadly as Naruto felt himself put on his feet and sat into a chair. "Naruto, can you hear us?" He slowly opened his eyes, squinting as he caught sight of Sasuke and Sakura, looking at him with a mix of pity and sadness. 

"What're you doing here?" He slurred out before the smell of food hit his nose. His eyes opened completely as he caught sight of the steaming ramen with a cup of water. He instantly dug in savagely, eating it vigorously before grabbing the cup of water and drinking it in one gulp. His eyes then widened as he threw up, his stomach not used to having this much food at once so quickly. 

"You have to take it slowly, dobe." Sasuke said sadly as he placed another bowl of ramen and a cup of water on the table in front of Naruto, who wiped his mouth with his sleeve. 

"You knew I'd eat it quickly, huh Sasuke?" Sasuke shook his head. 

"No, but I knew you would want seconds." Naruto nodded thankfully as he slowly ate his ramen, making sure not to eat it like a pig would its slop. 

He drank the last of his water and met both Sakura and Sasuke's gazes, feeling better a little. "What're you doing here?" He saw their sadness and his eyes fell to the empty bowl of ramen. 

"Final meal, right?" Sakura's eyes watered a little bit, but she smiled through the pain and closed her eyes and nodded. 

"Y-Yeah, we're to escort you to the public execution, or the Anbu to do the escorting at least" Naruto nodded as he stood up. 

"I see, okay." He closed his eyes, a small smile appearing on his face as he met Sasuke's eyes. "I killed Itachi, for both of us." Sasuke smiled sadly at him. 

"Yeah, I know. I'm to get his ashes soon," Naruto nodded as he held his arms out, his wrist connecting as he met Sasuke's eyes. 

"Put those cuffs in your pocket on me, please." He requested, Sasuke looked startled but nodded nonetheless as he cuffed Naruto, several paper tags on them. "How much longer do we have?"