run that back turbo

florida , 5/22/19

"so i heard that there's this show airing staring celebrities and a love interest

"so i heard that there's this show airing staring celebrities and a love interest ." nas said looking at me .

"ion know why you looking at me but stop because im not doing it because these celebrity niggas ain't shit." i said trying to figure out where i put my phone .

"please amoura we won't ask you for nothing else they just need a picture and they'll get back to you , it's so many people entering maybe they won't pick you ." alexia said practically begging me .

"ok but if they call im not doing it so ion know what to tell y'all." i said giving them a stern look .

"okkkkk but um we was wondering if you wanted to go to Atlanta with us." nas said looking at alexia .

"ill go for that because florida is boring right now, who all suppose to be on this lil show anyways?" i asked.

" youngboy , nle choppa , toosii , lil durk , polo g , a boogie wit da hoodie , brent faiyaz , lil baby , g herbo, blueface , and no cap ." alexia said looking up from her phone .

" aren't some of them friends or enemies tho , and why would they do some dumb shit like this , and half of them got girlfriends , baby mamas , and a whole lotta other shit, i definitely don't want no parts of that shit." i said utterly confused .

" according to the producers they signed a agreement and a whole lot of other shit without knowing what it really was about ." she said looking back at her phone . i peeped her and nas doing that a lot and it was starting to piss me off .

" what the fuck you talking about ?" i said snatching nas phone since he was closer to me .

lexxbaby🩷

we have to trick her zoie we can't tell her she won the shit

bffr tell this hoe straight how it is we need this clout

ok but i warned you she won't do it and she coming towards you abort

was all i saw before he snatched
it back.

" wait a minute , run that back turbo, one i won the submission and y'all weren't gonna tell me , two y'all bitches were going to trick me into going , and three ill do it since you punk bitches want me to do it so bad ." i said making them squeal and jump up to hug me .

" let's go to atlanta babes ." i said pushing them off of me and heading for my closet .

" i said pushing them off of me and heading for my closet