A.A Ep 4 Pt 2

kitchen

"good morning everyone

"good morning everyone." i said entering the kitchen with a smile. since they wanna play imma give them a hell of a show today.

"good morning, so for breakfast will be blunt, key, and artist will be cooking." the producer said making me nod and after we got in place the cameras was rolling.

"zoie come in here so you can help me judge this." i yelled out.

i walked up to blunt observing him cracking open three eggs into a bowl.

"what are you making?"

"scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast." he said making me nod and move on to artist.

"don't even ask because i don't know my damn self." he said making me laugh.

"good luck because by the looks of it your not suppose to add butter to eggs."

i walked over to key seeing him look focused as he looked around for something.

"what you looking for?" i asked him.

"the damn bowl of fruit i had in my hand." he responded causing me to look at him hand and see him holding the fruit bowl while looking for it.

i approached him and lightly bought his arm in his face making him look embarrassed.

"my bad i'm dumb as fuck." he said causing me to nod a lil.

"nah you not dumb just different." i said before walking over to zoie ass.

"bitch i don't understand why you don't got these niggas acting like slaves for you like your boring." he said causing me to smile at him.

"i know."

"you know!!!??..."

"if you know why are you still acting like this bitch you from miami act like it."

"no." i said walking over to the dining room so i could be by myself for a minute.

this whole thing was driving me crazy. i promise you never again will i ever do some shit like this. everything is fake as fuck. i know your not suppose to feel anything because it's reality tv but my friends knew i was looking for real, genuine love; but i can't blame no one but myself i agreed to it.

"zoie take your seat next to alexia and boys prepare your dishes we start rolling in three minutes." the produce said.

when the cameras did start rolling it was all a blur.
blunt gave us some food that was over seasoned as fuck.
artist gave us some food that was good but it was just too boring.
key came out on top making sure that the food hit the spot and he got me fruit.

i was so over filming the show. i was at a point where they needed more drama and more excitement that they kept throwing out different stupid ass ideas. i can't trust nobody and everything is forced.