A.A Episode 4

in honor of hitting 10k reads i've decided to update, i've been really down lately from life but i'm back on track and my motivation is back

reminders: pit bull- lilbaby
artist- a boogie
amour- polo g
baby zaddy- youngboy
key- quando
midget- roddy
listerine- key glock
friend zone- pnb rock
blunt- yungeen ace
—————
elimination by the pool

reminders: pit bull- lilbabyartist- a boogieamour- polo gbaby zaddy- youngboykey- quando midget- roddy listerine- key glock friend zone- pnb rock blunt- yungeen ace—————elimination by the pool

"to say i'm upset is an understatement at this point i'm disappointed and irritated." i said shifting my looks from key to midget.

"like i just don't understand what possessed you negros to fucking fight?" i said getting angrier as i spoke.

"you know what if it was up to me both of these niggas would go home." alexia said making me roll my eyes because at this point it could've been avoided if they never gave these stupid ass test.

"anyways let's just get this over with so i can go take a nap because this is so stupid." i said highly irritated.

"ok so key step up." i said causing the rest of them to look shocked.

"i understood why you fought him but sometimes violence isn't the answer, you felt threatened and jealous and in all honesty i might've done the same but i don't belong to you." i said making him nod and frown a little.

" with that being said will you accept this rose." i said making him smile and accept it.

"amour honestly i love the way you were decked off doing your music shit even though i felt like we should be taking a break from reality you let me in so will you accept this rose." i said making him take the rose from me smiling.

i called friend zone, goofy, artist, blunt, baby zaddy, and listerine up handing them their roses.

i was down to pit bull and midget.

"so if you didn't know by now my dumb ass best friends gave test that i didn't really understand but what i do understand is that people do this to impress which isn't what i'm looking for at all, and some people have a family that they probably miss which means i'm not serious to them so with this being said; midget will you step up and accept this rose?

" of course." he said walking up to get it.

"i'm kinda sad to send you home but it's for the better." i said as pit bull walked out.

"ok and cut." the producer said causing me to sigh this while process was draining me day by day and it's only the fourth episode.

"tomorrow the guys will be cooking their favorite meals for amoura and with that good night." the producer said causing me to look at her like who the fuck eats everybody cooking, wrong bitch.

"i'm a picky eater." i said causing her to shrug and continue to leave.

"looks like imma need to go google some shit tonight." key said causing me to giggle.

next day, 4:09 A.M

"amoura wake up." i heard a voice saying pissing me off more and more.

what they told me next made me hate my best friends for putting me in this predicament. i don't understand maybe it's play with amoura week and if it is imma give them hell.