welcome to atl

Airport 5/24

amourb

❤️ liked by alexisjanae and 14,567 others

amourb bye miami , hey atl

lilnasx mamas 🔥🥵

user1 🔥😍

alexisjanae 👀👀

yb.fpppppp pretty girl 😍

load 34,567 more comments ...

" ok so now where we going bitches ." i yelled grabbing my luggage .

" they sent a car and some man should be holding up our names ." alexia said checking her phone .

we walked out the airport giddy as fuck searching for whoever .

"bitch i know they ain't send no damn range rover ." nas said making us avert our eyes to an man holding up our names. as we approached him he looked nervous .

"are you all amoura , alexia and nas ." He said making us nod . he quickly reached for our bags and rushed us in the car stuffing the bags in the front with him for what reason i don't know but what i do know that im finna take a nap .

25 minutes later....

" wake up it's time to meet your potential boyfriend bitch ." nas said shaking me .

"fuck them niggas you woke me out of a good ass nap for them ." i said getting agitated .

i got out the car and heading towards the door to this big ass house since the man had our bags . when he managed to get them all up the steps he opened the door with some swipey shit urging us to go in .

" welcome ladies and nas you are the first to arrive since we're going to be doing some grand entrance for amoura , head upstairs get comfortable and we'll let you know when it's time to start shooting and first we're doing the intro shortly after we'll jump into nicknames so think long and hard ." some lady said all in one breath . i was ready to take a shower when nas asked her , " what's the name of the show ?"

" amoura's amor ."