A.A Episode 2

recap
" so what we doing today ." i said making her think for a while .

" first you have to vote somebody out then we are going to do a test ." she said making me cringe .

confessional
" half of these niggas haven't took a test in years , and what is it about anyway , because these niggas don't know me so what would she quiz them on ." i said confused .

present

" good morning everybody." i said clearing my throat , after everything last night i haven't really decided on who i would send home just yet even though friend zone likes alexia he can be a spy or some shit .

" morning ." and a whole lotta other greetings were heard across the room .

" it's early as fuck and i already have to eliminate one of you so let's get to it." i said lowkey frowning.

" everybody in this room cool as fuck and i enjoyed our time but one of you motherfukas gotta go so let's start the elimination , when your called up i will either hand you a rose or you'll be walking out those doors ." i said taking a deep breath .

" keep pnb ." alexia said whispering in my ear , i gave her a look and she pouted .

" blunt ." i said calling him in front of me .

" your honesty is what attracted me to you , you kept it straight with me and i appreciate that because you don't know me at all so i'm feeling your vibe . will you accept this rose ?" i asked .

" yeah ." he said , i handed it to him and stepped down to hug him .

" ok next , goofy ." i said .

" you honestly have this wild ass personality and i know you'll go to war behind me from last nights encounter so i dig that . will you accept this rose ?" i asked .

" yeah ." he said smirking while i handed it to him .

" midget ." i said .

" honestly last night you just was chilling and was kinda dry , i don't know what's up but you gotta fix that n open the fuck up . but will you accept this rose ?" i asked .

" sure ." he said as i handed it to him .

" listerine ." i said smiling at him .

" so you know ion play that disrespecting my bestie shit but i like your wild ass so imma keep you here for now . will you accept this rose ?" i asked .

" yeah ." he said smirking at me as i handed it to him .

" baby zaddy ." i said causing him to blow out a breath .

" to be honest nigga i am a groupie for you but that don't even matter right now , we vibe lil nigga so imma keep you here but if i feel like your ass gone jania me your going home . now will you accept this rose ?" i asked while smiling .

" yea ." he said mugging the shit out of me .

" key ." i said smirking .

" so like you a smooth nigga with them words but you sneaky as fuck and i can tell but i can vibe with it for now . so will you accept this rose ?" i asked .

" yeah ." he said smirking back at me .

" artist ." i said staring this nigga down .

" so like i've been a fan since a long ass time ago and i just wanna say this now if we were to get together i would break your heart on purpose just for some fire ass music but anyways, will you accept this rose ?" i said cheesing hard as a bih .

" yea ." he said.

"amour ." i said blushing a lil .

" your literally a chill person that i could vibe with and your down to earth and i love that your making a song about me so, will you accept this rose?

"fasho." he said making me smile.

" so i'm keeping you here for my bestfriend not me because i dont like you not one bit if i'm being honest and one lil slip up you gone friendzone." i said causing him to walk up and collect his rose from alexia.

"so this leaves pitbull and salt n peppa both of y'all are boring and i feel no connection what so ever so with that being said the person that will be receiving a rose is pitbull.

"ok." durk said as he walked towards the exit. i honestly don't even feel bad he's bland as fuck.

"well then enough of that the remainder of you i would like you guys to come up answers to the questions my besties have left you in your rooms and once your done meet me in the garage." i said heading upstairs to change.