A.A Episode 5

the next day

"how many more episodes?" i asked the producer as someone did my makeup

" about six to seven more." she responded walking away talking to a camera man.

"girl i can't see how you doing this." my makeup artist said.

"what you mean?"

"well they invited all of their exes for truth or dare tonight." he said making me gasp.

"oops i said to much." he said looking off to the side.

i got up from the chair mad as fuck. they some sick twisted ass individuals for thinking a bitch like me was finna let that shit slide. i've been putting this off too long it's time to turn this bitch up.

—————
living room 10:26 PM

i've been waiting for all of they exes to walk in for hours now. i've just been in my room by myself thinking about my next move. they think they got shit planned out but nah i'm finna make these ratings do a 180.

"alright so we're gonna be playing a game of truth or dare with some special guest." the producer said making me smile.

she looked at me weirdly pointing towards the door as seven females walked in the house.

i decided to smile and wave at them as they smirked at me.

"BITCCCCH, I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYING!" zoie screamed getting up from beside me.

"bestie they got up all the way fucked up." alexia whispered in my ear.

"ladies welcome please take a seat on the floor." i said pointing to the area in front of me.

"bitch i'm not sitting on no fucking floor." one of them said.

"but you are bitch." i said back smiling at her.

"period,  and i dare you to say something else."alexia said from beside me.

"anyways let's get this game started." i said looking at the producer.

"alrighty then not to be rude but we need everyone to sit on the floor in like a circle and we'll start the game off." she said.

"and to get everyone acquainted we'll start with listerine's ex and down the line."

"okay so i'm mimi i'm key's first love." she said smirking at me causing me to giggle a little.

"i'm ella, a boogies girlfriend." she said smiling.

"i'm chloe aces girlfriend."

"yeah we know." alexia said trying to hide her laugh from beside me.

i couldn't find what was so fucking funny until i looked at her. they really got this girl about to be on tv with this fucked up ass wig.

i tried not to laugh but i failed causing her to look at me funny.

" i'm sorry but continue." i said looking at jania.

i'm shocked her ass would come here but then again i see why.

"i'm jania kentrells ex."

"i'm xiomara rakim ex." the next girl that called me a bitch said making alexia roll her eyes.

"and i'm jaiden quando baby mama." she said making the producer tell them to prepare to start filming.

"okay now that that's done let's start with zoie asking anyone of the girls something."

"OOOOH, bet because i got all the tea." he said being extra and looking away smirking.

"so ms.bands truth or dare?"

"truth." ella said quickly.

"is it true artist cheating on you with a bitch with fake uggs?"

"yeah." she said looking away awkwardly causing zoie to start chuckling.

she shook it off and turned to friendzone " truth or dare?"

"dare." he said winking at her.

i think i was the only one to catch due to everyone looking at ella. i thought him and boogie were friends though.

"i dare you to kiss the most attractive female in this room." she said smirking at him.

i thought for sure he was gonna kiss alexia but this nigga didn't. he stood up walked over to mimi and kissed her on the lips.

me and zoie made eye contact and grabbed alexia.

"i just know he didn't." alexia whispered from next to me.

"his pencil dick having ass gon kiss some bitch in my face like i don't know where he lay his fucking head, okay bet." she said relaxing a little making us let her go.

i averted my eyes to listerine to see if he was phased at all just to see him mugging as always.

"truth or dare amoura?" friendzone asked me.

"dare." i said feeling bold.

"i dare you to take the guy of your choice upstairs for ten minutes." he said making me smile.

i stood up grabbing artist's hand walking upstairs. i made sure not to look back. i was finna fuck with everybody emotions tonight.

"amoura now you know you like a sister to me." artist said as we reached the room.

" duhh that's why i bought you up here now i need you to help me with sum." i said causing him to nod.

"anything you know i got you."

"grab your phone and play some realistic porn." i said causing him to look at me funny.

"just do it i promise i'm not on no goofy shit." i said as he got up to do it.

"make sure it's all the way up, and when your done sit on my bed." i said as i went in the bathroom looking for a certain eyeshadow pallet and my gtb freezespray.

artist sat on my bed as moaning started happening which made me cringe a little whatever he put on; shawty was doing way too much.

i approached him and moved his neck to the side.

"so i'm gonna make fake hickeys on us so act normal when we go down, okay." i said as he nodded.

grabbing the darkest purple and started making the fake hickeys on him making them look real as possible, once i finished i put a little spray on them to ensure they won't come off when rubbed on.

i finished his neck and started on mine and once that was done we had three minutes left so i just sat on the bed next to him.

"you know i know about you and key right?" he said making me giggle.

"how you know?" i asked him.

"he never stops taking about you when it's just me and him." he said making me blush a little.

me and key were just using each other as a stress relievers and he knew that. so why was he so chatty about us?