A.A Episode 3

later in the day

"i'm so confused on the purpose of this show

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"i'm so confused on the purpose of this show." i said talking to the producers.

"basically you put them through different test to find your perfect match basically." one of them said.

"but like what if they think this is just reality tv shit." i said becoming slightly irritated with this whole show.

"don't worry about that for now just go with the flow and if it's true follow your heart." the other one said making me nod and start to get ready for this test my best friends supposedly set up.

as they left the room i looked around my closet that i barely had time to put together and saw a little note sitting on the ground.

" dress comfortably and meet me on the balcony above the pool - listerine." it said making me smile a little bit. i didn't know if it was the test or he was just being nice but i'm digging it.

i found something that i would call comfortable and snapped a few pics in it since i can't post anything while i'm here. it's hot in atlanta just like florida so me wearing the bare minimum shouldn't be a problem.

 it's hot in atlanta just like florida so me wearing the bare minimum shouldn't be a problem

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

as i was walking towards the balcony i heard multiple voices talking about me.

"in all honesty she's fine as fuck but will we really be able to bag her in real life." i heard.

"i mean some of us are here for that some of us aren't but if you are then you shouldn't even be worried about that just go with the flow and if it plays out here then pursue it outside." another voice said.

whoever that is was speaking some facts because i felt the same. i lowkey wanted to hear more but i left from where i was standing to meet listerine.

i walked out on the balcony seeing a little set up of wine and some fruit on a little table. anybody that know me knows that fruit is the only way to my heart and listerine was doing good so far.