A.A Ep 5 Pt 2

amoura's bedroom
artist dubose

amoura's bedroomartist dubose

"alright let's go." amoura said smirking at me.

her little ass was definitely gone get fucked up if she don't vote off key tonight. they way bro speak about her makes me think his ass is obsessed. bro deadass be talking about her cheek smell so good like what type of shit.

"they're back." ella said looking straight at me.

i was getting nervous as hell the last time i cheated she beat my ass. i can't even lie i'm high key ready to be loyal now.

"so what y'all do?" zoie asked sipping on something with his pinky out.

"nothing bitch." amoura said smirking and moving her hair to the side making the fake hickeys show.

chloe gasped from next to me then looked over at me with wide eyes.

"anyways truth or dare chloe?" amoura asked.

"truth." she said with a tight smile.

"is it true you fucked blunts opps?"

"HELL NO!" she said loudly from next to me.

"artist truth or dare." she said making me look off of the side.

if i say dare i'm fucked and if i say truth i'm fucked.

"truth." i said.

_______

amoura

"is it true that you and amoura were fucking for ten minutes?" she asked him as he looked at me with wide eyes

i looked to the side innocently.

"i mean that's our business." he said making chloe nod.

"ok then is it true y'all gave each other the hickeys on y'all necks?" she asked making everyone look at me.

"AMOURA, BITCH!" alexia screamed looking at my neck.

i looked at artist as he smirked at me secretly pointing to listerine. I slowly looked at him and he sat there with his eyes closed praying.