2.

Ryans P.O.V.

I was on my Instagram and saw that I was tagged in a post so I went to check it out. It was by a fan account and i remember the picture that they used being taken so i commented on the picture.

June P.O.V.

I looked at the comments on the post and saw that Ryan commented on it and I started to freak out. I guess that I was a little to loud when I screamed because my mom came in my room.

Mom- Are you ok sweetie?
Me- Yes mom I'm ok. It is just that Ryan Herron commented on my post and I screamed because I never thought that he would actually comment on it.
Mom- Ok sweetie just don't scream so loud. Also I need to go to work now. Don't do anything stupid, ok?
Me- Ok mom.
Mom- I'm leaving now.
Me- Ok.

She left and I was alone so i turned on my music and If I Can't Have You by Shawn Mendes came on and I started to sing along kind of loudly, but it went off and Speechless by Dan + Shay come on and I sang along at a reasonable volume.
I got a dm on Instagram as I was still singing to Speechless so I went to look at it and saw it was from Ryan Herron and I freaked out for the second tome today because of him. I sat there and dmed him back.

                              ~DM~
imryanherron
Hey I saw your post and it was amazing thank you for being a fan of me. I want to get to know you personally because you seem like a really nice person with the things that you post.

                                                  Lovely.Ryan
Thank you and I wouldn't mind answering some of your questions if you have any.

imryanherron
I actually do have some.

                                                  Lovely.Ryan
                                 Fire away then Ryan.

imryanherron
Ok first what is your name?

                                                 Lovely.Ryan
                                        My name is June.

imryanherron
Cool where are you located?

                                                 Lovely.Ryan
               Weird question but Louisiana.

imryanherron
What town to be exact?

                                                  Lovely.Ryan
                                                       DeRidder

imryanherron
That is a small town.

                                                  Lovely.Ryan
                                                      Yeah it is.

imryanherron
Ok, what are a few things that you like to do?

                                                  Lovely.Ryan
Umm...I like playing music, singing, dancing, writing stories, taking pictures, and hanging with my friends.

imryanherron
Wow that is a lot. Do you have a video of you singing?

                                                  Lovely.Ryan
                    Yeah I actually do have one.