8.

Warning: Please take caution when reading this chapter if you do not like blood, death, or tragedy. Thank you for your time...you have been warned.

Ryan's P.O.V.

After I saw the post that June put up and I liked with a comment I pulled her on my lap, after I made sure that the door was shut, and I kissed her like it would be the last thing I would ever do.

We sat there making out for a while then she started to get tired, so I picked her up, placed her on the bed, and let her get comfortable.

(That's how they were positioned ☝)

We ended up falling asleep like that.

Zach's P.O.V.

I went to mess with the two lovebirds but I walk in to see them asleep while cuddling. I went back to my room to continue playing FIFA on my PS4. I ended up falling asleep at like 1 am.

June's P.O.V.

I woke up in Ryan's arms and let me tell you they are one of the warmest things I have ever felt. I got up without waking him, got dressed, and went downstairs to see Myta standing at the bar drinking a cup of coffee.

Me- Good morning Myta.

Myta- Morning did you sleep well?

Me- I did, Ryan is so warm. How did you sleep?

Myta- I slept wonderfully thanks for asking. Also do you want me to bring you to your hotel so you can spend time with you mom and dad?

Me- Yeah can we leave here in a little bit?

Myta- Sure but don't you want to say bye to Ryan first?

Me- Not really but if he asks just tell him that I had to go back to the hotel.

Myta- Alright if you do need something or if you just need to talk to don't be afraid to call me.

Me- Ok lets go.

We left and went to the hotel that me and my mom and dad were staying at. She dropped me off and left. I went up to the room.

I opened the door and saw something I never would have wanted to see.....I saw my parents.....dead. The room smelled very much like metal (the smell of blood). Their bodies looked kind of purple and very bruised, they were covered in blood but so was most of the room, you could see most of their veins, mom had four stab wounds on her chest and two to her lower abdomen, and she was found on the bed, but with my dad it was different. He was on his back on the floor. He had two stab wounds to his side, three to his lower abdomen, five to the chest, and his neck was slit open. I called the police and sat outside of the hotel room.

Call with the police

DISPATCHER- Dallas Police what is your emergency?

ME- I need help I found my parents dead...