9.

Song listened to while writing this chapter (above) : Khalid, Normani- Love Lies

June's P.O.V.

I woke up and I remembered what had happened yesterday. I broke down crying because I had held it back for the whole evening yesterday and I needed to let it out at some point. I had woken Ryan up when I started to cry because I was still wrapped up in his arms.

Ryan- Babe are you ok?

Me- Yeah just letting out all the tears that I held back yesterday because I don't like to cry in front of people

Ryan had wrapped me in a tight, but comforting hug. It felt good to be hugged.

Me- We need to get clothes for me. Do you think we can get your mom to bring me to my house in Louisiana for more clothes?

Ryan- I don't know, but what I do know is that we can ask. Do you want to do that?

Me- Yeah lets go ask her.

Ryan- Alright I'm coming.

We walked downstairs and his mom was on the couch watching the news. We walked up to her to ask.

Myta- What can I help you children with today?

Me- Do you think we can go to my house to get me more clothes?

Myta- Yes we can. When do you want to go?

Me- Can we leave in about an hour and half?

Myta- We sure can...now you two go get ready...you both need showers.

Me- Ok.

Ryan- Ok mom.

Sorry it is a short chapter but I will try to make the next one a lot longer for you. I was thinking about doing a face reveal, what do y'all think? Let me know in the comments. Till next time.
-Shyla