14.

Time skip 2/5 years...(3 years after the breakup)

June's P.O.V.

It has been 3 years since the breakup with Ryan and i think about him everyday. I started writing music...i actually just released my new song Internet You. I say it is a really good song. I got signed by Atlantic Records. Ryan got a new girlfriend...i don't like her, but my opinion doesn't matter he isn't mine anymore. I have other songs that I have written...I wrote them right after but I never posted them...I plan to have them in this album.

I'm currently recording one of the first ones i wrote after the breakup. It is called Might Not Like Me.

(Later that day)

I finished recording the song. I like the song honestly. Ryan started singing. He has a new song. It is called Cure. He has such an amazing voice.

I love his voice so much its so heavenly. It makes me miss him so much. I really wish he was still with me but with his new girlfriend it would be hard to get him back.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry this took so terribly long to get out but i was just now able to get into this account again after so long but anyways hope you guys enjoyed this part. I know it's still on the short side, but i plan to get these updates out regularly now. Love you guys and thank you for being so patient with me.

-Shyla