10.

June's P.O.V.

*One and a half hours later*

Myta just called us down to get in the car. I gave Myta the address of the house and we left for Louisiana. During the whole ride me and Ryan cuddled in the very back of his mom's SUV. We were asleep by the time we got there. Myta woke me and Ryan up saying that we are here.

Ryan- Are you ready to walk in there?

Me- I kinda have to be...

Ryan- Well how about we go inside?

Myta- Do you guys want me to sit out here?

Me- No but can we stay here for the night and have Josh watch Reese? If you don't mind that is I kinda want to walk around town and see a few people before we leave just so they don't start to worry about me too much.

Myta- I don't mind at all but it is Saturday and we always go to church on Sunday, is there a good place for us to go to for tomorrow?

Me- Alright and yes there is I go to this really good one it is the Church of Christ in town.

Myta- Ok at least there is one that is good...i have heard some good things about that one.

Me- Yeah it one of the good ones here. Lets go inside now.

We all walked inside.

Me- Make yourself feel welcome...you guys are free to look around. Ryan do you want to help me?

Ryan- Sure...lead the way.

I lead Ryan up to my room and closed the door.

Ryan- So...

He stuffs his hands in his pockets.

Me- Sit please...

Awkwardness fills the air around us. Ryan sat down, took off his shoes and layed back on my pillows. He pulled me down with him after I kicked off my shoes. We layed there for awhile.

After a while I eventually had to use the bathroom so I had to get up. My bathroom was connected to my room so I didn't have to go far.

When I returned from using the bathroom I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower....after telling Ryan that was what I was doing of course.

When I got out...I dried off and got dressed I walked out to see Ryan shirtless...

Me- Um no....but wow just...wow.....

Ryan- Haha you should see your face also sometimes I sleep in just my boxers, but it all just depends on how I feel and thafmt is how I feel right now so....yeah...

Me- Ok I get it also you look...wait I don't even have a word for how you look, but it is better than hot...

Ryan- Oh really...

Me- Yeah anyways lets get something to eat...yeah?

Ryan- Yeah...

We went downstairs. I went up to the fridge, opened it, looked through it, and found what I was wanting to make: eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage.

When I turned around I saw Ryan sitting on the counter. I just shook my head and laughed at him it was so funny.

Once I calmed down I went over to the stove and made the food for me, him, and Myta. When I finished I had Ryan get Myta to come and eat. He came back into the kitchen with her and we sat down at the table to eat.

Myta- So what have you two crazy kids been up to? Nothing bad right?

Ryan- No mom nothing bad...we layed on her bed and cuddled till she had to use the bathroom, when she was done using it she got some clothes and went to take a shower while I sat there and explored the room, when she came out I had already finished looking around and sat back down and took my shirt off to feel more comfortable, reasons why I don't have one on right now, then we said that we were hungry, and came down to make food, and then here we are.

Me- Nice explination of what happened also enjoy your food breakfast for dinner is my favorite, so that it's what I made.

Myta- Well it is amazing so let's eat

We ate then went our seperate ways, by that I mean me and Ryan went to my room and Myta went to my parents room. Tomorrow I want to go through my parents room to see what I can find. I might find something to explain what happened to them. For now me and Ryan are cuddled up on my bed falling asleep in each other's arms. The darkness is taking over while I am in comforted by Ryan's warmth.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get this chapter posted. I have had a very busy few weeks. I had my phone taken for a week, then I had full days for a whole week and had no time to write, then this past week I had band camp and it was a very long week but please tell me what you think of the chapter. Also some big life changing events for June Mays and her life are coming up for the next few chapters so continue to read to find out. Bye for now. Thanks for reading.
-Shyla