11.

Ryan's P.O.V.

(Skip them going to church)

We made it back to June's house. Me and her went up to her room.

June- Hey I'm going to go through my parents' stuff, do you want to help me?

Me- Sure, right now?

June- Yeah

Me- Alright let's go

We walked to her parents' room and entered.

June's P.O.V.

We walked into mom and dad's room.

Me- Hey Ry you can look around the room if you want. I'm going to look in the closet first, ok?

Ryan- Okay

I walked over to the closet and started looking through the boxes that they had in the top of the closet. One of them was an electronic lock box, like the ones where you either use a key or you put in a pin, it reminds me that mom gave me a key and said to hold onto it and keep it safe, it was a small key. I left the room to go get it to see if it was the key to the box. I came back with it. I put the key in the slot and turned it. The box opened, on the inside of it there were papers, money, and a passport.

(This is the box👆)

I looked at the passport first and it had my name in it. It was from when we went to Canada for mom's business trip that she took me with her on. In the stack of papers there were adoption papers filled out and dated back to May 27, 2005. To say that I was shocked was an understatement. I was adopted and I never knew. I can't believe they never told me. This is what it said.

Adoption paper

1.) Names-
          A.)Male applicant Michael Mays Date of birth/age March 1,1978
          B.)Female applicant Julia Mays Date of birth/age March 18, 1979
2.) Address-
1184 Jackson St.     Zip code 70634
3.) Email address: mjmays@hotmail.com
4

.) Telephone No. ***-***-****
     Mobile No. ***-***-****
5.) Date of Marriage/year August 23, 2001
6.) Profession-
           A.) Male applicant Michael Mays
Monthly income $175,000
Details of profession: Actor for The CW
       B.)Female applicant Julia Mays
Monthly Income $125,000
Details of profession: Actor for The CW
7.) Reasons for adopting a child: Can't have kids/ incapable of reproduction
8.) Preference of child: female infant (white)
9.) Particulars of living children, if any Age & Sex: N/A
10.) Particulars of adopted children, if any Age & Sex: N/A
    The above particulars are true and nothing has been cancled by me/us.

Signature of male applicant: Michael Mays    
Signature of female applicant: Julia Mays
Date: May 27, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------
                      (Office use only)
Signature of Adoption I/C: Joseph Starkly
Manager: Arron Stevens

I started breathing faster and that alarmed Ryan because he came and calmed me down before I continued to look through the rest of the papers and found my brith certificate. It said that my real name is June Anna Rushing and that my mother's name is Serina Rushing and my father is unknown. It also says that they live in DeRidder. It makes me think to my best friend who is a year older than me her name is Kyleigh Rushing. Are we related? We will have to see.

I ask Myta if she can take me to the address on the birth certificate and she happily agrees to. We arrived at the house and I went and knocked on the door with Ryan and Myta by my side. The person that answered the door was not who I expected to see. Kyleigh answered the door. We hugged and Ryan had a confused face.