II

"Marshmallow with chocolate chips?" Chaeyoung repeats.

The man quickly nods and pushes his glasses back up as they fell due to his fast head movement.

Mindlessly, a smile tugs its way to form in Chaeyoung's lips. She ran to her ice box and grabbed her new flavor then ran back to her door frame where the tall man waited.

Chaeyoung hands the tub and the man reaches for it, their fingers grazing each other for a little before the tub ultimately goes to the man.

"That'll be—" "Here."

He hands the money to Chaeyoung and bows before saying his thanks and his farewell.

However, just as Chaeyoung was about to close her door, the man returned and said a loud "Wait". Chaeyoung opens the door and the man slowly walks back in front of her.

"Uhm," He starts, "Are you open during these hours?"

Chaeyoung purses her lips then asnwers, "That depends. The only reason I'm up right now is because a certain flavors were running out and I had to make some tubs. May I ask why?"

A shy smile appears on the man's lips. "Well, I just moved in and I'm kinda always awake during this hour and there's not much to do. When I was walking around, I saw your ice cream sign say it's open and so I thought 'Hey, why not get some ice cream?'"

Chaeyoung giggles lightly before clearing her throat. "I do send orders so if ever you need some, just send me a list and I'll send it to your room."

"Really?! That would be great. I'm... Chan. Park Chan." The man introduces with a hand held out.

"Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung. But you can call me Chae or Chaeng."

The two shake hands and hold on for a little bit before ultimately letting go.

"So, what flavors can I get you?" Chaeyoung asks.

Chan was about to answer when his phone started ringing. He checks it and his eyes grow wide.

He starts walking but before leaving he tells her, "I'm sorry, I gotta go. I'll send you a list and you'll get it tomorrow. Thank you, Chae. For the ice cream and... for everything really. Have a good sleep."

Chan disappears after taking a sharp turn when he reached the corner and Chaeyoung heard the elevator ding. Her heart was beating through her chest and she whispers a small farewell and goodnight before going back insidec, entering her room, and falling asleep.

-----

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE—

A groan manages to escape Chaeyoung's lips as she grumpily turns off her phone's alarm. She sits up, stretches a little, then takes off her blanket before walking to her bathroom, slipping on her bathroom slippers, and gets ready for the day.

She showers at night so all she had to do was brush her teeth, comb her hair, put on some light make-up, and change into outdoor clothes. It was Sunday so it means she has to go to church. She slips into a pair of black, sort of gray washed jeans and matches it with a similar colored top and adds a sweater for good measure.

Chaeyoung fixes herself a ham amd cheese sandwich before leaving her apartment. She checks to see if anyone left mail and sees a white envelope that says 'Frosè'. She unfolds the letter in it and reads it quickly.

The letter addresses where Chaeyoung would send the orders and how she'll be receiving the pay and she couldn't believe what she saw.

Chan was the one who bought the building's Penthouse. If that's true then he must be the secret idol who was living in it.