VIII (MATURE)

Usually, mornings for Chanyeol would be a dark room and shivering.

But not this time.

It was only 2AM and by his side slept a blonde. Her eyes closed shut, her lips slightly parted, lightly snoring while she wore his sweater. Her arms were wrapped around his torso and her legs were entangled with his. She clutched on him like her life depended on it and thatvmade Chanyeol chuckle. His hands move to brush a tendril out of her forehead to kiss it.

"The things I'd do to wake up next to you everyday for the rest of my life and after it." He whispers.

The girl moans softly and moves to hug him tighter and Chanyeol chuckles. He starts playing with her hair. Her dark roots were showing and they felt silky smooth. He twirled her hair around his finger when she started clutching on him again.

Chanyeol moves to face her sleeping face. Their heads levelled each other. Chanyeol took the time to memorize her face. Her beautiful rosy lips, her flawless skin, her long eyelashes, her jaw, and her pale cheeks.

"How can you make my knees weak and my heart flutter at the same time? Your beauty baffles me sometimes. I hope I can make you feel that way all the time."

He cups her cheek and puts her forehead on his.

"Park Chaeyoung, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope you know how lucky I am to even be next to you. I will know you more and when I do, I will make sure I never forget a single thing about you. I will never forget an anniversary, a date, a birthday, what you like, what you don't like. I promise that." He whispers before sealing it with a kiss on her lips.

To his surprise, his kiss is reciprocated. He opens his eyes and sees Chaeyoung staring at him with a smile. "Is it morning, Channie?"

Chanyeol smiles, shakes his head, and kisses her once more. The kiss gets heated quickly and their movement's pace quickens. In a swift second, Chaeyoung now straddles Chanyeol on his lap.

They continue to make out as the moon's light seeps in between the blinds, making lines of moonlight pass through them. The room that was chilly is now heating up from the friction between the two.

Chanyeol's hands move from Chaeyoung's face to her shoulders, then the sides of her breasts, down to her torso. He badly wants to take the damn sweatshirt off but he feels like it's too soon.

But God did he want it.

Luckily, Chaeyoung stops to breathe and stares at him, brushing some of his bangs away. "I'm hungry. Make me breakfast food."

Chanyeol smirks and swiftly lifts her up bridal style and takes her to the kitchen. He puts her on the counter as he cooks for her. His hand reaches for pancake batter ingredients and starts chopping chocolate for his famous hot chocolate. He feels too hot so he decided to take his shirt off, forgetting the girl what desperately tried to make him keep it on.

"Uhm, Channie." "Yes?"

Chaeyoung turns him around from his chopping and points at his half nakedness.

"It's hot." He answers cooly to which she replies by flicking his forhead. He laughs and starts chopping strawberries for a more nourishing snack.

He grabs a non-chopped one and turns around to feed it to her. She bites it slowly and smiles while making a tiny happy dance that makes Chanyeol smile. Chaeyoung gets off the counter and reaches for a strawberry to feed him with and he also enjoys it.

Chanyeol notices how red the strawberry made Chaeyoung's lips and was drawn to kissing her again.

And so he did.