IX

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ B-

Chanyeol groans as he picks up his phone. The damn thing was ringing so loud.

"What?" He says, venom lacing his salutation.

"Are you alone?" A panicked voice that he recognizes is owned by his friend Jongin.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and turns to make sure Chaeyoung was still fast asleep. "Why do you need to know?"

"Just answer the damn question, Park!" Jongin curses.

"No! Now tell me why?!" Chanyeol fired back, making sure not to yell so the sleeping figure wouldn't wake up.

"Because a sasaeng is inside your building and is headed to your place! Right now you need to fucking hide, Chanyeol! She's got a knife!"

The phone falls and Chanyeol stares again at Chaeyoung, peacefully sleeping. He picks up his phone to end the call and dresses himself. He wore his mask, glasses, hoodie, and some sweatpants. He wakes up Chaeyoung with a soft kiss.

"Baby, wake up, we have a problem." Chanyeol whispers. Chaeyoung groans but gets up.

Chaeyoung checks the time and notices that it's only 4:01 and hits him. However, when Chanyeol informs her about their current situation, Chaeyoung quickly dresses herself. She was still groggy so Chanyeol offered to carry her on his back.

She refuses, telling him she's okay while falling asleep while standing multiple times.

Once Chaeyoung manages to be the slightest bit of alert, they try to fix the place as much as they can before leaving.

Chaeyoung was dressed in Chanyeol's purple hoodie and his shorts. They quickly went down and decided to stay at Chaeyoung's place.

However, their trip was abrupted when they saw a girl in a short tennis skirt and brown sweater. Her hands were covered and she had the creepiest smile.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me where the penthouse elevator is?" She asks sweetly.

Chaeyoung manages to talk first before Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry, we don't speak Korean." She says in her perfect Aussie accent, the way too early morning gave her voice a tired husk that made Chanyeol gulp.

She sounded too sexy.

The girl frowns. "Do you know penthouse?"

Her broken english was understandable and once again, Chaeyoung talked before Chanyeol could.

"Penthouse is off limits. We were going to check it out, thinking that it was similar to the penthouses of the condominiums we went to. Apparently it's actually a room owned by some old fat guy. Funny right?"

Through his glasses, he glared at Chaeyoung. He was not fat.

The girl points at Chanyeol. "Why he no talk?"

Chaeyoung smiles. "Richie here can't talk. He's blind and mute. He only understands english and ASL. We're really sorry that we can't help you."

The two try to walk to the elevator when the girl takes off Chanyeol's mask.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes quickly before kicking the girl in the shin. The girl manages to grab her hair and cut her cheek but Chaeyoung sneaked a punch to the face and the gut.

"So early in the morning and I have to deal with this again." She mutters in english before giving the girl a good kick in the stomach and grabbing her knife. It was a swiss army so it wasn't really a big problem.