X

"Chaeyoung!!! Are you in there?!" Jisoo yells through the other side. The second she heard from Jennie and Lisa that a sasaeng had gone inside the condo, she rushed to the damned building afraid that her friends were in danger. Lucky for her, the sasaeng was caught the second she parked.

She rushed to Lisa and Jennie first because they were together with Jennie's cousin Hanbin. Jisoo and Jennie both learned that Lisa had been seeing Hanbin for a while and that he went there to check on her the second he heard the news. Jennie came to Lisa's because her place was in a more secluded area and it was a whole mess of explanations between the friends and the cousins.

They all decided to check on Chaeyoung except for Hanbin who left to meet with some of his friends in the building and now they were wondering why she wasn't answering the door.

"What do I do?" Chaeyoung whispers but in a yelling tone only for Chanyeol to shrug.

The two exchange worried glances at each other and then at the door when another knock was heard.

"Chaeyoung? Are you there? I think I heard something so are you in here?" Jennie calls this time.

Chanyeol, not knowing what to do, simply nodded at Chaeyoung.

"What?" Chaeyoung exclaims in a hushed tone again only for Chanyeol to nod once more.

"Why are you nodding?!"

"I don't know. I guess I thought if I nodded you'd think of something yourself."

A moment of silence passes and Chaeyoung looks at him, her hand on the locks.

"Do you want to hide?" She asks him.

And Chanyeol shakes his head.

After a few seconds, the doors swing open and the three girls waiting for Chaeyoung fall on her floor on top of each other.

"OW!!! JENNIE, YOUR BOOBS ARE ON MY BACK!!!" "LISA, YOUR ELBOW IS ON MY ASS, GET IT OFF!!!"

Untimely, Chanyeol feels an itch in his throat and coughs. This causes all four girls to look at him.

"Chanyeol?!" Jisoo exclaims at the sight of the tall man.

Chaeyoung also coughs and the four heads look at her way.

"Rosie?!" Jisoo exclaims once more.

All three girls look back and forth between the dark haired man and the blonde girl who were together. They all quickly get up, brush themselves off, and look at the couple once more.

"You!" Jisoo points at Chanyeol, "You have a lot of explaining to do, mister!"

The short girl grabs the tall man by the ear and drags him to the sofa while all three girls left cringe. Jisoo's habit of grabbing ears was the most painful thing they had felt. It was like a nail digging into the cartilage of your ear and it stays there even if it's gone.

It was that painful.

"Why are you with my friend?! I thought Jennie and Jongin's accident was going to be the last of my friends meeting my friends!"

"What's wrong with me meeting Chaeyou— Ow!"

"What's wrong?! What's wrong with you meeting Chae— Chaeyoung?"

This time, Jisoo's head turned to Chaeyoung direction.

"Why did you tell him your real name?" Jisoo asked her.

"Because it's my real name?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Ro, you can't go telling anyone your name. You know how dangerous that is."