Chapter 1 "Transmigrate"

"Tsuki! Stop reading your novel and come down to eat dinner!" An angry voice of a young girl was heard at a small light blue colored bedroom.

A small lump moved from beneath the covers of the queen size bed as a head suddenly popped out. Long silver strands that gets nearly pass the person bottom, at only one look at it you can tell that its smooth and silk. Cold blue colored orbs flutter multiple times to adjust the light of the teen bedroom.

"Ehh, but Tsumi wait a minute this is getting fun!" Tsuki Qinn yelled back towards the bedroom door as s loud groan was heard then.

The silver haired then ignored her twin sister warning and kept reading a popular light novel "XXX" in her phone as she plop back down in her comfortable bed.

"Arghhh fine! I'll eat first but don't blame me if you began to fell sick later!" Tsumi stomps are heard later in anger and ate dinner alone at the kitchen table while, she also began to scroll down her phone.

Tsuki didn't even hear what Tsumi said to her as she was too focused in her reading.

This light novel was too exciting! Face slapping! Weak to strong! A 22'nd century famous assassin in a good-for-nothing miss trash body! All of these were her favorite light novel genre.

"Ahhh, how wonderful it is if I were to suddenly transmigrated like this!" Tsuki half-shouted in her bedroom when she already finished reading all the updated chapters of her current light novel.

But suddenly, Tsuki felt extremely sad and disappointed noticing that she already read all the updated chapters of the novel. With no fun left to do, she lazily dragged her body from her bed to the kitchen to eat her already cold dinner, which was chicken with salad and a piece of homemade bread.

That night, as usual after her phone went off with no batteries, she slept peacefully in her white night gown while hugging her favorite middle-size dolphin doll and a big brown bear doll keeping her safe beside her, felling secured and safe.

~Grave Forest.~

Aaaaaagh! T-too painful! Her whole body ached with an extreme pain. This felt like as if every part of her inner body was cut with a thousand knifes, especially her stomach. She never felt this much pain in her stomach in her whole short teenage life. Her whole face was instantly filled with cold sweat.

D-damn it... Tsuki thought in pain as she groan.

As the pain increased, Tsuki couldn't bear it anymore and immediately wanted to open her eyes thinking that she had a problem with her stomach. She regret it that she didn't listened to her overprotective twin sister warning, and now her stomach hurts badly. This wouldn't do, she has to wake up right now and go get a drink of some medicine that her sister has in the kitchen, otherwise she won't sleep anymore!

But just as she was about to opened her eyes, wave after wave of pain was thrusting burst inside her head followed with many fragment of unfamiliar memories that only gives her more pain. Her head hurts so much that she wished she could just die.

What the hell?! Am I getting a headache too? God please be merciful on me! My little not too healthy body won't take this anymore! She groan in thought.

Finally as if God heard her pray, the pain decreased slowly until her head also felt so much better. Unknown to her, the pain in her body especially her stomach also vanished just like that in thin air.

Tsuki sighed in relief and so she decided to continue her sleep. She didn't care to all those strange memories inside her head that suddenly appeared and just ignore them, all she care right now is to get a good night sleep.

But just as she was about to continue her beautiful sleep, a sudden feeling of a drop of water dripped down to her face. What the hell...?! What now?! Could it be Marcie (her cat) drooling on me again? The teen could only groan once again on the thought as its usual on her small fluffy cat. Just wait till I catch you and spank your white butt!

Tsuki opened her cold blue eyes widely as she prepared to catch her naughty cat and spank its butt. But alas, when she opened her eyes, the only scenery she saw wasn't her cute fluffy cat drooling on her face, on the contrary, what she saw was a big fluffy black and white panda with its jaw wide open right in front of her face inches away.

Eh?... FOOSH!!

She didn't have time to scream as her own body suddenly moved on its own to escape from the place in a flash, leaving dust in her spot.

CHOMP!!

The big fluffy panda bite nothing but air as it then growled with anger before he then began to ran to chase after its so-called "prey".

The so-called "prey" already ran with all her might to save her tiny life in the dark dead like ground.

"What the heck is that thing?!" She asked to no one specific. If not for her good reflex she would have die as food.

Oh duck! Oh duck DUUUUUUCK!!

Tsuki cursed in her heart as her feet didn't stop moving. Her heart went fast lightening with fright when she almost get bitten by that fluffy panda but she won't allow to be eaten by any kind of creature.

She was too panic and stressed at the moment that she haven't even notice her weird environment before what seem to be dead like trees caught her sight.

She then thought in her mind. This must be a dream! But why it feels so damn real?! She screamed mentally.

When Tsuki was busy with her own thoughts, the big fluffy panda behind her already catched up and with its big body, blocked the young silver haired teen path to escape.

"What have I done to you, a protected species to be so mad to even want to eat me?!" Tsuki screamed annoyed in fists at the panda in front of her. She was so angry that she spoke in english, her hometown language.

To her surprise, the panda growled once again, as if he understood her speech and looks like it wanted to lift her small fragile body with its big paw.

But what made her stunned wasn't the panda growl or its action to eat her. What caused her shock to deepen, was what nearly made her to faint, was that she clearly heard that the panda spoke something in english.

The furry creature said. "I'm hungry... And you look delicious with all those fat." Of course, the panda actually said that in a beast language as drool drops down from the corner of its jaw.

T-this panda can speak my language?! Tsuki thought in shock, wide eye.

But her shockness didn't last long as reaction then hit her as his words then repeated around her mind multiple times.

Did he just...