Chapter 7 "Want to Touch"

WARNING: 17+

Tsuki mind instantly went blurred and her body froze on the moment that the man finger caressed her skin, she felt how her stomach was on fire and an electric sensation spread through her body.

Her lower body felt warm but itchy at the same time which scares her a lot.

The man right hand didn't stop at her chin, he gently stroke her cheek and then go down to her neck.

His lips were slowly parted from her lips but now he landed his lips on the smooth surface of her neck, giving her butterfly kisses.

He suddenly get to a part of her neck which caused the young teen to flitch suddenly, as the man lips turned into a sly smirk and sucked her neck hard bitting it lightly. A slight pain mixed with pleasure spread from her neck and Tsuki couldn't stop her self to let out the same faint noise through her lips. "Ahnnn~"

But the moment that the man bit her neck, a suddenly glow appear as a faint golden seal in the shape of bleeding heart flower appeared on Tsuki's pale neck.

A bleeding heart flower is a pink flower with a shape of a heart. The symbol of eternal love. The golden seal penetrated into Tsuki skin and her body suddenly felt hot out of nowhere, like a fire was inserted into her body. A surging of foreign energy rushed in to her body but nothing changed really, only her temperature rapidly rose.

She felt like her body was going to melt from the warmth spread by the man. Her body began to felt slightly uncomfortable but a faint pleasure also merged in.

What's happening to me?! Tsuki wanted to asked but couldn't find her voice.

Her mind went back blank and her body subconsciously surrendered to the pleasure she felt. She didn't know why but her heart skipped a beat and she didn't have any energy left to break free from the man anymore.

At this moment, the man felt undescribable pleasure in his body also as his mind already went blank and his whole body was controlled fully by lust and desire.

Her soft lips greatly increased his desire to shallow up this woman, he couldn't even remembered his disgust toward human anymore.

All he wanted to do right now was slowly enjoying every part of this young woman's body.

The woman under his body resisted his lips but he forced her to kept still. He bit her lips lightly and the woman let out a sweet moan as her voice was very enchanting and it greatly aroused his desire. His "little brother" harden the moment he heard her sweet faint voice.

He let go of the woman's lips for a while before pressed it again with force. He didn't care that the woman's lips began to swell under his "great care".

He placed his finger over the woman's chin and began to kiss her again. He licked her lips and the woman moaned again which only made him nearly cum hard on spot.

He wanted to touch her body right there and right now.

Damn this women...

(Gaaaaaaaah meh mind isn't innocent anymore 😮😭)