Chapter 5 "Fated Encounter"

Sigh... Well first of all, she needed to get out of this dangerous forest as soon as possible, at least after she managed to escape, she would then thought about how to survive later.

"Mao Mao I have finished~" Tsuki sang out as she stretched her sore body and turned to walked up to the still sitting Mao Mao.

"Mm! That's good!" Just as Mao Mao said so, his stomach growl with a loud sound. "Growwllll!"

·
·
·
·
·

Mao Mao cheek blushed with shame as he flustered to cover up his huge belly with both of his paws.

Tsuki blinked as she had witnessed these cute action of Mao Mao as she couldn't help but giggle softly.

"If you want to eat than lets go to a river. You can catch some fish there and I can take a quick bath." Tsuki mentioned while she patted Mao Mao head and signaled him to take her up to his shoulder. She was quite tired to walk on her own and is very shy to ask for it.

Mao Mao grinned and took Tsuki on his paw, then placed her on his broad fluffy shoulder. Tsuki was shock at first that he gladly accepted but quickly hugged Mao Mao neck to prevent her to fell from his shoulder.

At just being close to his furry smooth body, Tsuki suddenly felt safe and warm as she never want to let go of him.

After Mao Mao was certain that the young teen was safe, he stood up and walked slowly toward the nearest river.

~10 minutes later~

Mao Mao brought Tsuki to a nearest river, the river was a clean and beautiful one, you could see many small fishes that were swimming happily there, Tsuki then began her search for a rather secluded spot to take a quick bath. Shortly after, she found a spot behind a big rock as she had told Mao Mao to catch fishes for himself and also for her.

Tsuki walked unhurriedly toward the river behind a big rock. She was ready to stepped into the cool water of the river but she saw something lying on the grass not far from her place.

Is that... seemed like a human? Tsuki thought curious, tilting her head to a side and being a very curious person she is, she decided to discover it.

As she gets near the figure, she saw a man lying face down on his belly with a rather sorry figure, she didn't see any wound on the man's body but he seemed to be in pain.

Tsuki pondered for a moment before decided to take a quick look over the man.

When she approached the man, she could see that the man was wearing a black chinese robe with a golden cloud pattern on it. There was a golden hairclip on his dark green long hair. She couldn't see his face because his face was currently facing the grass.

The man was clutching his chest and was panting heavily. His face was flushed red and he was sweating a lot.

Does he maybe have a fever?
Tsuki then thought that the man must have a fever so she slowly squatted down beside the man on her knees and she touched the man cheek with her palm.

Hot! Tsuki immediately retracted her hand away when she barely touched the man's cheek.

This man was burning up! He must have a high fever!

Out of kindness, Tsuki tried to woke up the man before treating his fever. Well, she wasn't a doctor but at least she could compress the man's forehead with wet cloth or something.

Tsuki poke the man shoulder a few times but the man only groaned in response. She is quite patient person but she's worried about the man high fever and she tried to shook the man's body to at least make a small intention to help.

But, unexpectedly, when she touched the man shoulder to flip him over, the man hand grabbed her wrist tightly and in a very short time, he pulled her over and trapped her underneath his large body.

THUD

W-what...?

Both of Tsuki hand were grabbed tightly by the man above her head in a tight grip as both of his legs were beside hers. She was surprised and scared so, of course, she tried her best to struggle free her tied hands while saying. "I-ittai! Release me, sorry if I disturb you, I only try to help you!!" She inform him.

But, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't break free from his grip. Her wrist started to get bruise red swollen, because of the man gripped her wrists were too tight!

I-ittai! Tsuki groan in Japanese in her thought painfully.

At that moment, she finally could see the man appearance clearly. The man's white skin was turning red and he was still panting with heavy breath. His eyes were hazy and blur like he was unconscious. He kept on gulping down his saliva and his eyes each second that passes darkens.

This... What beautiful eyes... Damn it, Tsuki focus!! That is what the girl thought at the moment.

The man's eyes were golden. His eyes were so beautiful it made her slightly dizzy. His eyes were deep and you couldn't read anything in it.

At that moment Tsuki felt like her body was being suck into his eyes. His almond shaped eyes were sharp and cold. His gaze unconsciously made her shudder in cold sweat.

Wh-what kind of eyes are those?? She felt scared but also charmed by it for some reason.

His sharp and tight jaw, his stunning eyes, his sexy lips, straight nose and fine brows everything made this man the most handsome man Tsuki had ever seen in her life. Even her favorite idol Cai XX YYY, wasn't as handsome as this man.

When Tsuki was mesmerized by the man pair of golden lizard-like eyes, unnoticed by her the man was also struggling to kept his sanity.