Chapter 9 "His Touch"

WARNING: 18+

The man said in a hoarse voice "Stay still. I'll be gentle." He informed as it sent more shivers down to her spine.

His hand ran down to her genitals and slowly touched her labia, trailed along it, feeling how soaked in love juice they were.

His fingers gently parted the labia, her love juice overflowed from her vagina, soaking his fingers, her legs softened and trembled.

Then the man slowly inserted his index finger to Tsuki most sensitive spot. His long finger thrusted past her labia, invading her vagina.

Tsuki felt something entered her body and she was very much more scared but soon, her body felt good.

"Uhn.. Ah~ Ah! N-no d-don't! A-ahn.. Mnh~" Tsuki moaned while begging the man to stop but her body reacted in a complete different way.

The man ignored her shouts and pegs as he started to thrust back and forth his finger inside her.

The wall of her secret area clamped the man's finger tightly as if wanting the man's finger to move forever inside it.

"Erngh.... You're so tight!" The man groaned faintly and he pulled out his finger a little.

"N-no! Ah~! Don't... Don't say that! Nh~! Its... Ah! T-too embar-rassing! Aah~!" Tsuki protested as she ties to form words between moans.

After that, the man smirked more as he inserted it again and this action greatly aroused Tsuki body wild.

When the man accidentally touched a certain spot, Tsuki shrieked in pleasure and her body jolted. Her chest was sticking out and her body tremble, her hand gripped the man's clothes tightly.

"N-no! N-not there! A-ahn~! Hn! Emh~! Ah! Ah~! W-wait...n-no more.."  Tsuki moaned and she didn't know that her voice was pleasing to the ear and every single man who heard her moan would for sure couldn't control themselves to directly do her on spot.

Just interesting noises this woman makes with only by the touch of my hands... The man thought as he view the reactions that the woman is making.

Her eyes were getting misty and glistening from the pleasurable sensation, and her mind was getting muddled again.

"Endure for a while." The man whispered softly at Tsuki ear and he licked her earlobe gently.

The man then firmly inserted one more of his fingers deep inside and relentlessly slide it in and out of her body.

"A-ah~ W-wait se-senior n-no! Aa-aahh!"  Tsuki body shuddered again when the man thrusted two fingers at the same time inside her.

Her soft and little mouth slightly part to let out charming moans, as the man was driven crazy with just listening to her moans, he was consumed by lust, his face was completely flushed but not as much as hers.

"Mnh... I love your voice..." The man spoke with a hoarse voice. His meat rod was sticking out from his clothes, he wanted to quickly thrusted his "little brother" to this woman's body.

The man speeded up his finger thrusts, going deeper with each penetration, putting in more strength, making Tsuki reach the highest peak of pleasure.

"Ah~! Oh~! Mmmm~! S-stop! Too fast! Too fast! I'm dying- I'm dying! Aaah~! I can't- Ah~! I'm going to-!" Tsuki begged and moaned in a sexy tone.

The man could feel that Tsuki tight wall wrapped around his two fingers and soaked it with her juicy fluid.

The man then said almost in a growl. "You're not honest!" As his fingers continued to plunge inside her tight tunnel.

"Ah~! Senior… Spare me! Uhhh~! I… cannot anymore- Can't-!" She could barely endure his fierce demands as the walls inside her vagina have begun to make contract.

"In a moment, you will be able to…" The man picked up the speed of his fingers thrusts, using more strength as he plunged into her tight hole, rotating his two fingers to open a path of her continuously constricting vagina. Her insides were rubbed and poked at different places, heightening her sensitivity.

"Aaahhh~ Ahhnn.... Uhh... S-so goood~ Ohhh~ Ahhh! Y-yes! There! Mhh~ K-kyaaa!! S-senior~!"

Tsuki endured the repeated finger thrusts, the rotating probes, the digging. Her genitals secreted out a huge amount of sweet juice, soaking his fingers and palm, flowing to the point even her lower butt cheeks got wet but her pleasure kept rising without stopping.

Finally the man rubbed Tsuki clitoris and pinched it making her felt like she was on 7'th heavens.

"Ah~! No... No... Uh... Ohh!! A-ahhhh~!" Her flower hole started to spasm as she reached the climax, her voice couldn't be held back as she let out a scream while grabbing onto the man's clothes.

"Oh, you cum hard." The man slowly retracted his finger, licking it as he tastes her while he let Tsuki finished her very first orgasm.

Her body jolted hard and love fluid brush out from her secret garden, drenching her whole lower body.

Tsuki body felt limp and tired after her first orgasm, but slowly her head felt clearly now.

Just as the man wanted to continue his action which was to robbed her virginity, a giant huge shadow suddenly appeared behind the male and grabbed his collar from behind and furiously thrown him to the river.

SLASH

The shadow was Mao Mao, who was anxious when he waited too long for Tsuki to finish her bathing and have lunch together. He thought that his friend must have being attacked by another beast and he was right. She was really attacked by a certain "beast" who was now drenched inside the river.

"TsuTsu!! Are you okay??" Mao Mao quickly held Tsuki on his big paw and when he saw her tattered clothes, he exploded in rage. He thought that the "beast" attack Tsuki and nearly ate her. Well, it is true that she was almost "eaten" by a certain "beast".

Mao Mao had the urge to picked up the beast in the river and beat him to death but Tsuki on his palm said weakly. "M-mao Mao... Please lets go now.. I-I'm alright. I'm just tired." She informed between pants.

At this moment, she could move her body again and broke free from her paralyzed state, but she was too tired and she didn't have the courage to face the man anymore to beat him limp by limp.