Chapter 10 "Mythological Beast Aura"

Mao Mao nodded and turn away to take Tsuki to a safer place then there.

Meanwhile, the man already climbed out from the river with his head sobered.

The cold chilling water of the river woke him from his lust state and any desire left in his body vanished into nothing.

The man body was drenched in water from head to toe. His wet clothes stuck to his flesh, revealing a very sexy body underneath. His dark green hair was wet with drop after drop of water, creating another sexy vibe around him.

(Well it is a pity that no one saw this scene)

The man dried up his body with his divine energy and slowly tried to remembered his condition.

That he, Long Ao Zhen, the most dignified prince of dragon clan... unexpectedly consumed by lust and actually kissed a human girl. Moreover he stripped her naked and force himself upon her, groping and touching her body everywhere even messing with the girl secret cave.

(Damn pedofilo😮😐)

The man clenched his fist hard and a ruthless gaze flash quickly on his golden eyes.

He felt angry, shame and furious at the same time. All of this happened because of his mother. Now he accidentally married a human girl and if he didn't remember it wrong, he couldn't sense even a bit of cultivation energy inside her body which means that the girl is trash, who can't even cultivate!

When he thought of that, his body subconsciously released a mighty dragon aura and the surrounding high rank beast immediately run for their life. Some low rank beast already faint and middle rank beast bow down while shivering constantly.

He humphed and with a flick of his sleeve, he turned his body into his original form which was a mighty huge chinese dragon. His scale was dark green and shining with a dark glow under the sunlight. His golden lizard-like eyes were burning in extreme anger. His big and long body shook slowly and flew toward the upper realm to demand explanation to his mother.

At the other place, Mao Mao slightly sense a terrifying aura from the place where Tsuki and him stopped by earlier and he burst in cold sweat.

T-that aura was too frightening! He, himself had to hold back the urge to bow down and kneel on the ground. If he wasn't mistaken, that kind of aura could only be released by a mythological beast!

But why would there be a mythological beast here? Weren't they're supposed to be at the upper realm?

Mao Mao subconsciously hugged Tsuki closer to his fluffy chest. His frail friend won't be able to stand the aura. She might choke up blood and immediately die under the pressure of that mythological beast!

Tsuki, who was resting on Mao Mao paw, also felt the mighty aura released not too long ago. Even though their distance was already far from that place, she could still sense the heavy pressure lingering on air. It made her body felt heavy and her chest stuffy.

She gasped for air a few times as she found herself hard to breath.

"What kind of aura is that?" She then asked weakly. "I can even feel how my body is being crushed by it. If we were a little bit closer to the aura, I might already be died from the pressure." Tsuki whispered faintly to Mao Mao between pants.

Mao Mao kept increasing his speed as he answered to her question. "That was the aura of a mythological beast! In this lower realm, even 1 mythological beast could kill the strongest cultivator exist without waving its hand!" He mentioned.

When the silver haired heard this, she subconsciously shivered from head to toe. If someone in God stage could be killed that easy by mythological beast then what would happen with her? Maybe she would die with its aura alone.

Well, Long Ao Zhen aura when he was in his human form wasn't as great as when he was in his dragon form. Coupled by his strength weakened by the drug, Tsuki didn't feel any mythological aura spread out from his body. But still, she was nearly raped by him!

Ehem, Tsuki didn't know about this fact and she was only felt extremely happy to not meet that mythological beast.

Tsuki was grateful to God in her heart as she was quick to leave the river. But she secretly pondered in her heart about the man in the river.

Even though she felt that the man strength was very very strong, she doubt his capability to resist a mythological beast might. He might even die in a second.

Hahaha It was best for him to die!! That way I won't ever meet him again and I can slowly forget those shameful action he did to me!

With that in mind, Tsuki eyes slowly closes shut in slumber in chance to rest.