/-Chapter 1-\

--Katsuki's POV (3rd)--

   The town was full of people, from those selling goods from distant lands to adventurers here to try their hand at the Demon Tower. Katsuki was never a fan of crowds since thieves where common and if anything where to happen it would be hard to defend himself with out hurting innocent people.

   After a while he noticed a small group of girls watching him. He growled and tried his best to quickly walk past them, but he could still hear their obnoxious giggling.

   He wasn't into girls and even though he didn't like to admit it, he was one hundred percent gay. He has never really been able to find someone and for now it wasn't on Katsuki's to do list.

   The Tower loomed over the town and gave off a dark and gloomy aura, clearly from the high level monsters that reside in its walls. The Tower itself was made out of mostly bricks, but near the top their where a few windows but much to far out of reach of any wind magic. It was even said a magical barrier was set so no one could fly within twenty meters of the tower.

   Personally Katsuki disliked the land of Flames, for one it was pretty populated compared to the lands he has already been to. Another small thing was that the land of Flames was hot. The weather was almost unbearable as he trekked through the crowded streets of Magnata, the largest town in the land of Flames other then the main city Lumin.

   Taking a turn down an alleyway Katsuki decided he should take a quick break in the shade. " Katsuki!" He froze as he heard his named being called. Katsuki instantly recognized that voice and groaned, a moment later a spiky red headed someone popped out of the crowd and into the alleyway. " Hey Bakubro!" Katsuki rolled his eyes. " What the fuck are you doing here, Shitty hair?"

   The red head sighed. " It's Kirishima, and I was hoping I would find you here!" He said. Katsuki had met Kirishima in a dungeon, he arrived just in time to stop the red head from getting mauled by a low class dragon.

   " Why where you looking for me?" He asked. Kirishima smiled, showing off his rows of pointy, monster like teeth. " I wanted to go on a dungeon with you and thought you would most likely be headed for the Demon Tower!" Kirishima explained.

   Katsuki clenched his jaws. " No. now get the fuck out of here, your just going to get torn to little bits by the first monster we find!" Kirishima made a sort of whining noise. " Please! I've trained really hard, and I also found an item that allows me to basically turn to stone so I can't be torn to little pieces!"

   After a moment of thinking Katsuki finally came to a decision. If Kirishima really could turn into a stone like substance he could be used as a pretty decent shield. The red haired male stared at him hopefully as Katsuki nodded. " Fine, but you get to only keep the drops from the monsters you kill and the final boss is mine."

   Kirishima jumped up, as if he where a dog, and began to sort of bounce around. " Thank you so much Bakubro!" He laughed. " Hey! Don't call me that!" Katsuki shouted and the two males mwhere off, together they were going to enter the Demon Tower.

AN
   I kind of want to keep the chapters short for now since I might not finish this story so encouragement might be needed. Thanks for reading and I will hopefully have the next chapter out soon!